Mammon is hanging out with the angels ?!

It was a rather peaceful day in the House of Lamentation.
-
Everyone was busy doing their own things.
Mc was reading a book while sitting on the sofa in the living room Belphie was also taking one of his many naps beside them. Beel was also sitting on one of the sofas and eating his cheeseburger. It was pretty quiet which was indeed quite strange but still everyone seemed to be enjoying it while they can.
-
However the silence was interrupted as Satan came into the room and said " Have any of you seen Mammon ? I need his help for a project " to which Mc replied on the behalf of all of them " No we haven't but I think he might be with Simeon and Luke ". Everyone was quite shocked at that sentence,even Belphie woke up to check whether he heard it right, I mean of course who wouldn't ?! Out of every demon in Devildom Luke, the angel chichuha, the one who claimed that he hated demons, chose to hangout with Mammon ?! It wasn't like there was any problem in that.....It was just a little....odd....." Actually he has been hanging out with the angels quite a lot recently.....He has also developed a greed for knowledge recently so you can usually find him at the RAD library more than often now.....So I suppose you can find him there Satan " Mc finishes with a small close eyed smile. " Ah.....well thank you I suppose Mc " Satan says leaving the room. After that the others continued what they were doing atleast that's what Mc thought but little do they know they just started something.......
-
It has been quite peaceful recently in the House of Lamentation.
-
Everyone was doing their own things and it was quiet yet again.
Asmo was trying some makeup on Mc while Mc sat quietly and listened to him ramble about different things. Satan was also sitting close to both of them while reading a book about who knows what.
-
It was all quiet until a certain sea demon interrupted it by a loud yell " Has anyone seen Mammon ?! That stupid scumbag stole my ruri-chan limited edition figurine again ! " To which Mc replied " Uh.....Levi I think you might have just misplaced your figurine because Mammon left early morning after breakfast saying that Simeon has invited him to the purgatory hall to do some baking with him and Luke...." Mc said with a smile, remembering the big smile on Mammon's face as he went out, and continued " He has been hanging out with them quite a lot recently.....infact he has barely been home these past 2 weeks....when I asked him he said he is just hanging out with the angels and that's all.....that's also why the house has been really quiet recently ".
-
At this Satan previous calm and stoic expression turned into a almost unnoticeable frown but a frown indeed. Yes, he was quite happy that the house was now way peaceful than before but still Mammon was HIS brother.....he should be hanging out with him...like how they used to when he was a child.....but then again......it was he himself who pushed Mammon away.....so it was normal for him to find someone else to hangout with.....right ?.....yes of course but still he couldn't seem to extinguish the wrath that was growing inside him.
-
Levi was also quite shocked to say the least but there was also another emotion that was rising inside him.....his own sin.....envy or simply jealousy..... Mammon was HIS brother not Simeon and Luke's.....he should be spending time with him maybe by watching some animes or maybe playing games or maybe just simply cuddle and laugh and simply enjoy eachothers presence...like how they did back in the....celestial realm....now that Levi thought about it he felt jealous and also guilty..... jealous that Mammon was spending time with someone else instead of him and guilty because it didn't matter how much he denied it he knew that it was his fault that Mammon has started looking for comfort from other people rather than him because it was HIM who pushed Mammon away......when their fathe- no....when God created him he was disgusted by the fact that one of his creation was autistic and hence had thrown him into the ocean.....when he was young he spent most of his life in the ocean as whenever he came up to the surface he bullied by the other angels.....it was just him until he met Mammon.....Mammon was the one who saved him and he was the one who requested and persuaded Lucifer to keep him and not abandon him like how God did..... Mammon was the one who protected him and made him feel safe and more confident in himself.....after they all fell from their grace and after Lilith died, everyone was grieving even Lucifer was absolutely broken......if it wasn't for Mammon to keep up a brave face all of them would've fallen into complete despair.....heck! if it wasn't for Mammon, Satan wouldn't be who he is today he would've been some random demon who gets angry at the smallest things and gets into fights almost every passing second.....Honestly.....even though Levi berates Mammon almost relentlessly he still loves him he is just....not good at showing and expressing it unlike Mammon.....speaking of the said demon....Levi got snapped out of his thoghts when Asmo started speaking.
-
"You know I can't believe I am saying this.....but honestly I kinda miss Mammon's presence in the house....." Says Asmo to which Mc replies " Well maybe you guys can go meet up with Mammon...if I am correct Mammon should be at the library right now and reading stories for Luke " Mc said with a slight chuckle as if they KNEW that the brothers were envious " Ah thank you darling.....We will go meet him right now.....how dare he not see his baby brother's beautiful face " pouting slightly at the end. And so the brothers went of to meet up with their big brother.