1/1

Title: Matchmaking Christopher

Fandom: 9-1-1

Pairing: Buddie

Chapters/Length: 1/1 I 1529 wordsR

ating/Warnings: G. Idiots in Love, Christopher Diaz is a Sweetheart, Christopher Diaz is a National Treasure, Matchmaking, Inspired by Undercover Boss, Domestic Fluff, First Kiss, no beta we die like men
Brief Summary/Notes: Christopher couldn't wait to take his dad or Buck to the store.

Disclaimer: I don't own 9-1-1, Fox does.

Cross-post with AO3

----

Christopher couldn't wait to take his dad or Buck to the store.

He was there before with Carla and even with his Abuela.

Christopher stared at the plush stuff collection that he had on the shelf which brought him the idea for his dad and his Buck.

Tomorrow is his day with his dad, and he couldn't wait to show him the store.

Christopher was happy, his dad is walking to him to the store in the mall, and he couldn't wait for his dad to be happy and maybe he could add suggesting something to him on the way.

"Christopher, I don't think that I saw this shop before," Eddie told to his son, and added, "Is that shop is where you got all those plushies toys?"

"Yes, Dad," Christopher said with joy in his voice as he added, "Come on, I want to see what you are going to choose, it's fun."

Eddie looked happier toward his son; he could see him bouncing his legs while his hands are holding the crutches.

"I'm Lee-Anne, do you need any help choosing what kind of bear or another animal would you like to choose?"

"Do you have a Buck?" Christopher asked her.

"I have a uniform of a Buck if you want to dress whatever you choose," Lee-Anne replied softly as she jumped around showing them the place.

Eddie looked around, he was amazed by the big shop and collected a white bear and the clothes which his son's suggested as he started to think about Buck.

He saw several kinds of stuff that the seller told him that he could put inside before she will stuff it with cotton.

Eddie added a heart shape with the heart-beat effect.

The seller asked if he wants to add anything else, reminded him that tomorrow is Valentine's Day.

"It is?" Eddie asked, he didn't know it was that day, he barely had anyone to share and Buck is not a guest in his house.

An idea came into his mind, even though he did have feelings for Buck, and since he is going to dress it like Buck in a way, he hoped that Buck will receive his gift.

Eddie will take his chance with the gift, maybe he will add a chocolate box to it, but he could do it later.

"Go choose for yourself one too, son," Eddie encouraged his son to have another one for his collection, while he follow the seller since it was his first time.

Eddie found out that he could print a birth certificate for this Bear after it was stuffed, so he waited patiently and watch the seller stuff the bear after he tapped the pedal for it.

Christopher watched his dad, he could see him smiling, as the genuine smile that made Christopher on top of the world, he knew that there was something brewing between his dad and Buck, they looked so close and acts differently when they were alone or thought that they were alone.