Haunting dreams

I'm really sorry my readers, I'm having a lot of things irl, not to mention my mental health is down... I'm feeling down myself.

Kinda wanted to escape from everything, I couldn't write anything and with school I was dead.

I'm dead more now with how my period actually came earlier than what it should..

And shit I'm dying again, and you already know me.

Period and cramps pain, you always get angst!

Angst dose monthly lmfao!!

So this was supposed to be only a simple songfic, but mood swings....

This became a chaotic angst, please enjoy it.

You may need tissues, and something to calm your heart.

Oh and, I don't think I will update anything anytime soon, so sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gasp!-

Pant.... Pant....

A heavy pants could be heard in the dark room. The night sky was clear, giving the moonlight a chance to brighten the room, exposing a man who was laying on the soft large bed.

The man wiped his face, tired. He pushed some strands of his red hair from his face as he tried to calm his breathing.

He opened his eyes, revealing a deep reddish brown eyes, the annoyance they held deep within them was as deep as the ocean.

He opened his pinkish lips slowly, a soft voice coming from them.

"Another dream...."

The redhead, Cale Henituse, frowned as he raised his body, so fed up with everything.

He looked out of the window, staring as the bright beautiful moon.

It's been years, yet he still has these strange dreams, very uncomfortable if he may say.

He looked at the beings next to him, he caressed the three children's heads softly. They still insisted on sleeping with him, even after growing up.

The two cats children and the black dragon leaned to the touch, smiling faintly at the warmth.

Cale who was watching also smiled, but the smile soon faltered when an image flashed through his head.

A gorgeous woman with a short silver hair was patting a kid with a red hair, looking closely, the kid looked melancholic.

It was an image that always haunted him at his dreams.. Or should he call them nightmares?

The kid in his dreams was so familiar.

Even though Cale never saw this kid before, he was subconsciously able to tell who this kid was.

He was the White Star, Cale Barrow.

This image wasn't the only one, as Cale actually was dreaming of him almost every night.