Okay, Plan C

Hey, this is one of the authors of this book, Emma, and I'm just going to be writing Emma's POV for a little.
------------
Emma POV
When he said that I fell to the ground in tears.
"No, no, no"
Regina POV
When I wake up I'm in Storybrook hospital where Henry and David laid previously under a sleeping cures. But I panic for a momment, where's Emma. After I relies she gone I pull the small needles from my arms that we're keeping me alive and run as fast as I can down the hall as people try to catch me, I didn't know I could run this fast any more. The last time I ran this fast was the time I chased Snow down the trail begging her not tell my mother about Daniel. As I'm running a pair of arms pull me into a room.
"What are you, why are you running" Emma says stuttering
"I woke up and you weren't there-I-I didn't know where you were..."I say hugging her
"Hey, your breathing really heavy are you ok" Emma says after about a minute of holding me. But after that the only thing I can remember is her screaming for help as I lay on the floor with my eyes wide open as if I was dead.

As I awaken for a second time, I sit up and scream Emma's name but BEFOR I can get up again she grabs me and holds me and tells me not to move.
"What happened, where am I" say looking around even though I knew exactly where I was.

"Your in the hospital. We're home, but the doctor said to make sure you don't move around to much.
By then I had completely forgot about the baby.

"Wait, what about the baby it's ok right" I say as we sit in silence as she gets the saddest look on her face, I knew exactly what that meant.

"Regina...there is...no...baby" she says with tears streaming down her face
------
By the time I get to go home, it's been 4 days laying in the hospital bed. That night me and Emma spent every moment together. As I sat on the couch Emma came in the room and straddled me. Then it got really intense. She started kissing me, then I suddenly I pushed her off of me.

"What's the matter, did I hurt you" she say as I feel the pain go down my back. Then suddenly I felt magic fill the room, and my eyes stared glowing dark purple.

"Regina! Come back to me" she said kneeling on the floor next to me. As I take a deep breath in, all the magic in the room fill my lungs.

"I'm fine" I say breathing heavily.
"Are you sure, was that magic"
"I think so" I say as a giant smile creeps across my face.