𝖈 𝖎 𝖓 𝖈 𝖔

"Relax. I've got you." Natalia whispered, as I held on her tighter while we walk our way to the throne room.

My heart was pressed against my throat, anxiety kicking in from what I saw earlier. The big problem was that I can't control it. I wanted to relax, to calm down, but I couldn't do it.

We are now standing just behind the doors and Natalia still didn't spare me a glance. The doors flung open, revealing several people that I have no idea who they are or what they are.

Eyes were all on me despite that Natalia was by my side, they seemed to be more interested to a new face rather than their soon-to-be-queen. The burning sensation started, anxiety keeps higher. I hate attention. I'm not a fan of crowded people, since my father kept me inside our palace.

"Fix your posture and smile." It's as if Mary's words was being whispered in my ears and I remembered how she taught me to be confident on the outside, even though I'm not. So, I put on a straight posture, plastered a sweet smile, as I acknowledge the people around me.

* * *

Many talks and dances later, I had made some friends, I met new people and I was doing fine, like a pro as if I don't have social anxiety of some kind.

I noticed a man staring at me in the corner of the room, his eyes never left mine, watching my every move.

"Don't mind him, he's just like that, watchy person." Lord Odinson stated, reassuring me that all is fine.

"Tell you what, he has a metal arm. Rumors has it around that it got cut off when they caught him making alliances to the enemies." Lord Laufeyson added. I raised an eye brow amused to what I'm witnessing and hearing right now since I never took him as the 'gossip guy'.

"Rumors?" I questioned, head tilting to the side.

"Yes! Rumors!" Lord Odinson exclaimed.

Laufeyson did the smirk as he looks at me.
"What?" I asked.

"Are you living under the rock?" He questioned. "You seem like you don't know what rumors are."

"I do know what rumors are, I just haven't tried doing so." I replied quietly as the two of them turned and looked at me with puzzeled looks.

"I have an idea." Laufeyson had a mischievious grin, making me raise my eyebrows.

"Whatever it is, don't bother telling us brother." Odinson replied.

"Here, try this." Yelena walks in our table, handing me a glass of drink.

"Oh, no, thank you, but I don't drink." I declined politely. She only glared at me.

"Just take it and we'll gossip." Laufeyson grabs it and hands it to me. "Go on, don't be shy."

"But I really don't drink." I argued back.

"Loosen up, c'mon!" Yelena whined.

"Lady, princess, or whatever I call you, just take it." Odinson smiled at me.

The three of them made puppy eyes never dropping them off, making me sigh.
"Fine, just this one." I downed the first glass as quickly as possible, thinking that it will only for one time, but man was I so wrong. The liquior keeps coming and I lost count of it. Loki Laufeyson had so many gossips, I feel like he knows everyone that lives here.

"-and you know that guy Sam, I mean lord Sam and Bucky -that guy watching you there-" Yelena points to the corner of the room as I spun around almost falling over, but I managed to not do that. "They're like a couple — they argue every day!" Yelena yawned mid-sentence.