Art Of the Story

Hello there guys it's finally time the first chapter it's been hard learning to be a writer I'm always unmotivated and lazy bro I hope you enjoy and if you don't🌝. My confidence gets boosted when you boost my book with a ⭐️ happy reading Dreamlings -Daydreams

"Things were good. We were a happy family, we weren't famous,rich or even hero's but we had each other... but we've been torn apart by the people we admired the most."

"During a huge drug raid this week twenty-four villains we're caught."-
"A huge drug bust, the pro hero's are on fire this year"

The Death of my Dear Father
"My father was 30 years old when he died, the tragic events during that drug bust were never released to the public and they never told us... His family. Ill tell you what happened...What was covered up to save the skin of a lightning quirk user."

Saturday, 8:30 pm F/N L/N had left work and started his way home when he was mistaken for a villain and shot down by the Storm hero _____ he then "Exploded into tiny particles." Looking through the man's belongings pro hero ______ realised he was nothing more than a common pedestrian, to cover their ass they said that he was a run away of the drug bust a few blocks down.

"That's all it says on the files!" I said in frustration the click of the door spooked you and in one quick move you disappear into little particles that then were absorbed into the computer you'd just been on.

This was your quirk you could go into any kind of electronic and control it. You learned some tech skills growing up due to your quirk, like all quirks your has downfalls, you can't withstand high electrical currents this can and will cause death and you cannot take your clothes with you when you transfer yourself oh and you can't stay in there too long cause you can run outta time. You work for the LOV sorta you've never met them only met All for one and he says your a member but you exclusively work for him apparently something about Shigaraki not wanting some child on his team which is confusing cause I'm older than him but okay... recently I've been breaking into the police files for more information on my father and some data for the boss, he a real stick and that Shigaraki is basically a fucking Toddler. Your thoughts broken when the electric circuit you were travelling down was cut off shooting you down the unknown path you kept going until you were shot out though a computer.

Hello Dreamlings first chapter id love it if you could tell me some pointers in writing tell me what you liked what you didn't point out my mistake I'm not a grammar wiz❤️- Daydream 💭

Link to my still underdevelopment discord in the my bio 👍

I'll try to make longer ones and get better ❤️‍🩹 at writing