🌤𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓸𝓴...🌤

"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛, 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎."

You remember the stars twinkling in the dark blue sea in the sky as you layed on the fluffy snow covered ground. You remembered your father by your side smiling up at the sky along with you. You looked to your father who ended up turning to look back at you with a gentle and kind face, it was you and your father against the world. When you were young your mother who was a geisha ended up getting pregnant by your father and to put it quite frankly, she didnt want you. In a cruel attempt to kill you after she had birthed you she left you out in the winter cold to die and freeze to death or starve. Luckily, your father wanted you amd came quickly realizing his "lover" was to give birth very soon. He found his newborn baby crying outside cold and abandoned and he wasted no time in cradeling you in his arms and wrapping you in his kimono and against his chest to warm you. "Im sorry my little one..your mother may not want you but I do and I will make sure to provide you with the best life I can." He layed a gentle kiss on top of baby yous head and walked off into the night.

"𝙸𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙸𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗..𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗"

Growing up as a child with a single father wasnt easy. Your father had no experience and well..he wasnt a woman. He did his very best though and you turned out okay, no, you turned out very well. Your father was so kind to you, he never raised his voice or layed a hand on you. Your father made sure you had everything and more, he took on three jobs just to be able to provide for you and made sure you ate well even if he couodnt eat much of anything. You were his pride and joy and he truly wanted the best for you. He never wanted you to loose your way, he wanted you to be happy and well and he would give anything up for you and risk his own life for you.

"𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚍.  𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗. 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎.."

Your father took you to meet a friend of his one day who lived on the mountains, you heard that this friend of his had kids of their own so you could make friends. You were excited to see there other children, you hadnt seen kids your age around and when you did well, a conversation didnt last long. You hoped to finally be able to make a friend who you would be able to see often and get along with for a long time. Your father took you up to the snowy mountain making sure to dress you up warm since the cold was bitter and stinging, he didnt want you to get sick. Eventually as you got closer to the destination you heard giggling and alot of it. There were clearly multiple people and you bounced up and down with glee thinking you could make many friends. "Daddy daddy,do you hear that? There are alot of people! I can make many friends!" Your father smiled at you and nodded. "Thats right my little starfire, and the small house is right uo ahead. If youd like you can run on ahead. You will be ok." Your father smiled and you without thinking let go of his hand and ran forward feeling the cold air and snoe flurries hitting your little face. As the fog cleared you saw many little kids running around and a beautiful woman sitting by the doorway warching her children play together. When the beautiful woman saw you running up she stood up smiling sweetly. "Why hello there little one, you must be (fathers name) daughter. Oh, you are so cute. Ah, youre around Tanjiros age it seems! You two may get along pleasantly." She smiled then looked up towards the distance and realized your father. She respectfully bowed to him and welcomed him. "Good afternoon Kie. Its nice to see you again. Ah, look at all of your youngsters. They are growing up to be beautiful and handsome kids." Kie chuckled gently and nodded firmly. "Youre right, Tanjiro is such a strong and hardworking boy already and Nezuko is so responsible and helpful." You ran off to play with the kids as the two adults caught up and the kids turned towards you smiling kindly. "Hi there! Im (y/n)! Im 7!" Your face was tinted red from the cold and your excited and happy nature made the two kids in front of you smile. One was a boy with a black and teal checkered haori and the girl had long charcol black hair tied up and a pink kimono, the boy spoke to you. "Hello (y/n) im Tanjiro Kamado and I am 7 as well. Its nice to meet you. And this is my sister Nezuko. She is 6." He smiled big and the girl looked to you and nodded iling talking happily, "Nice to meet you (y/n)!". That was the beginning of a beautiful and hopefully life long friendship, you and your father would visit the Kamado family often. Your father saw that the siblings really liked you, especially Tanjiro and Nezuko. He wanted you to be a normal kid and have friends and he wanted you to be active and explore the world. When you kids reached the age of 10 you realized then you probably had a liking to Tanjiro. He was so gentle and kind and his smile just lit your whole world and warmed your heart. Tanjiro would make sure you and Nezuko were safe and protected, he would join Nezuko and you in brushing you girls hair and styling it (even if he wasnt that great) and he always knew hoe to cheer you up. Your father realized everytime Tanjiro walked into the room a smile would appear on your face and your cheeks would dust a light pink and his face would too. Puppy love, young love, and it was absolutely adorable. He loved seeing you so happy. Your father remember when he met your mother all those years back, sure he had met many other women but your mother was different. Though she was a geisha he saw the good in her,she was hard working, beautiful, and she made sure to take great care of herself. She was a caring woman..or so he though. He felt his smile fade away as he looked down, he was foolish for trusting that woman. She tried killing you, his precious daughter. It made his heart ache even thinking about that. He thought love was fun and carefree and made you feel light and he thought he was bold enough to take care of a child all by himself...it was hard. He wasnt ready for this realistically but he couldnt let an innocent child die at the hands of a selfish woman..a monster. He looked up seeing you and Tanjiro sitting together by the door and Tanjiro putting flowers gently into your hair and pushing a stray hair of  yours behind your ear. Seeing your young love gave him hope. Maybe love wasnt that bad after all.