Chapter 3:A Terribel Discovery

"C-Camilo..!!" The person shouted.

They sounded like they were in pain. Which caused everyone to panic more.

"W-was that...Mirabel..?" Dolores asked in fear.

"I-...I think.." Her mother responded.

The person called out to him again....and in that moment...it became clear to them that it was definitely Mirabel...and that she had gotten hurt.

"We have to find Tía Julieta and Tío Agustín!" Antonio shouted.

But as they began to move from where they were to look for Mirabel's parents, they saw that Camilo was gone.

"Where is Camilo..?!" Fèlix asked.

"I think I know where...but first we have to Mirabel's parents." His wife answered.

And with that Pèpa and the rest of her family went to find Agustín and Julieta...hoping that they would find them

But as the rest of his family was looking for his aunt and uncle, Camilo was running for his life...looking for his lost cousin. Once he realized that Mirabel was the one calling him he got up and ran as fast as he could to where he last heard her voice.

"Mirabel!!!...Mirabel where are you?!" Camilo cried out.

There was no response

Camilo was panicking because he was scared that his cousin was dying. He could feel a heavy lump in his throat as he as he tried to stop crying. He tried his best...but he could help but to. As he ran he could feel tears rolling down his face faster than they were before...but he couldn't help it. He couldn't help but to worry that he may not make it in time...and that she would die alone alongside the rubble and debris that laid around her. He didn't want that...he loved his cousin too much to lose her.

"Mira!!!" He shouted as he cried.

He was hoping...praying that she was ok.

"Mira please I need you to respond"

He still didn't get a response.

"Mirabel please!! You have to re-"

"Camilo..."

She finally responded...but she sounded weak...he ran to where he heard her voice...and within a few more seconds of running he found her...but when he did he felt as if his soul left his body.