.。*゚+.*.。゚+..。*゚+

.。*ALORA WOKE UP TO HER PHONE゚..。*

.。*゚+.*.。゚+..。*゚+

.。*゚+.*.。゚+..。*゚+

.。*゚+.*.。RINGING IN THE ROOM゚+..。*゚+

.。*゚+.*.。゚+..。*゚+

The sound startled her a bit as she turned off the alarm and glanced at the time in bright white numbers 9:00am and with that she swung her legs off the bed and grabbed her phone before opening spotify to play her playlist.

As she picked out her clothes, which consisted of a flowy flower skirt and a tan sweater before running a brush through her hair and pulling it up into a ponytail with some hair out to frame her face while heading over to her desk. Her phone vibrated and she glanced at it to see she had been tagging in something on twitter.

Taking a deep breath and opening it only to see she was tagged in the new MCC teams.

@MC Championship

This MCCs Pink Parrots !!@WilburSoot@Ranboosaysstuff@Tommyinnit @Alora_Bly

@WilburSoot
@Ranboosaysstuff
@Tommyinnit
@Alora_Bly

Alora smiled down at her phone and let out a squeal of happiness that caused Emme to open the door of her room as she was walking by.

"Is everything okay in here?" She asked as Alora nodded and explained she had gotten into MCC. Emme congratulated her before telling her she was gonna make breakfast for them. Alora went to follow her out of the room when her phone buzzed from her pocket, quickly she checked it and saw she had been added to a discord group chat.

The MCC British Boys

Wilbur
What is this

Tommyinnit
It's so we can practice for MCC

Tommyinnit
By the way woman, are you British or American?

Aloradia
Well i live in America
but i was born in the UK

Tommyinnit
POG!

Tubbo_
Hello Alora!

Aloradia
Hello Tubbo!
How are you

Tubbo_
I'm great!
How are you

Aloradia
Im doing pretty good