The Murders and Deaths

Norman pov
It's been 4 years since Michael ran away and mom and dad divorced separating me and Elizabeth. Since then dad has been taking his anger out on me and forcing me to work for him. I'm only an 18 year old and I still haven't moved out. To make matters worse there's this voice in my head that won't shut up. Y̶o̶u̶ w̶a̶n̶t̶ m̶e̶ t̶o̶ s̶h̶u̶t̶ u̶p̶ t̶h̶e̶n̶ y̶o̶u̶ s̶e̶e̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ k̶i̶d̶ o̶v̶e̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶. "You mean Charlie? Uncle Henry's kid?" K̶i̶l̶l̶ h̶e̶r̶ a̶n̶d̶ I̶'l̶l̶ s̶h̶u̶t̶ u̶p̶ f̶o̶r̶ a̶ w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶. "I can't she's my dad's best friend's kid." D̶o̶ i̶t̶ o̶r̶ I̶'l̶l̶ k̶e̶e̶p̶ t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶. In the end I gave up and led her to an alleyway behind the pizzeria we were celebrating a kids birthday at and killed her.

.......

It's been about a month since I killed Charlie and not a word came from that voice in my head. I'm at work entertaining the kids hopefully all is good. T̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ k̶i̶d̶. Aw come on! L̶u̶r̶e̶ l̶e̶t̶s̶ s̶a̶y̶ 5 k̶i̶d̶s̶ t̶o̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶a̶f̶e̶ r̶o̶o̶m̶ a̶n̶d̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶ t̶h̶e̶n̶ f̶o̶r̶ 5 l̶e̶t̶s̶ s̶a̶y̶ y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ I̶'l̶l̶ l̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ a̶l̶o̶n̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ s̶t̶a̶y̶ q̶u̶i̶e̶t̶. As much as I don't want to kill kids I want this damn voice to shut up. Fine I'll kill them. P̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶. I led 5 kids by the names of Cassidy, Gabriel, Fritz, Jeremy and Susie to the safe room by telling them I had a cake there. I̶d̶i̶o̶t̶s̶. Shut up. They don't know my real name as I have told them to call me Afton.

No one's pov
5 kids waited in the safe room. "Ugh what's taking him so long?" Jeremy asked. "Look you guys wait here I'm going to find Mr. Afton, I'll be right back." Gabriel said. "Yeah yeah whatever but can you get her to let go of my arm before you leave." Fritz asked. "Oi Cass let go of him." Gabriel said. "Gabe you may be my cousin but I'm older than you so no." Cassidy said. "Yeah well cousin Jackson asked me to make sure you weren't on a boy or a boy wasn't on you." Gabriel refuted. Reluctantly Cassidy let go of Fritz's arm. "Thank you." Fritz said. Gabriel nodded and started walking to the door when it opened showing Norman with Springbonnie's head off. "Oh hey Mr. Afton I was about to get you. Where's the cake a-" Gabriel was cut off when he felt something sharp inside his stomach. Looking down he saw a knife impaled in his stomach.

.....
Norman pov
I killed them and stuffed them inside the animatronics. Not a word from the voice came. Good. Dammit I hate doing this. I'm coming back tonight to give them a proper burial like I did for Charlie. "Norman time to go!" I heard my dad calling me. I left the safe room after I took off the suit. "Bout time mistake." he said. I thought nothing of as I know he doesn't mean it. I remember the last time he was like this. He put me out of the house for the night and then apologized the next day. It still hurts when he's like this though. Michael's birthday is tomorrow and I wanna be able to contact him to tell him happy birthday.

In the night
No one pov
Norman snuck out and made his way to Freddy's. When he got there he found the animatronics and destroyed them, taking out their bodies and heading outside to the back of the pizzeria. He stopped before the door when he saw small white people with a bit of black on them.

 He stopped before the door when he saw small white people with a bit of black on them

Like this
"We remember." "We know what you did." "We want revenge." Norman took off running as fast as he could (he's a runner he's a track star). He didn't stop running until he was in the safe room. "Murderer." "Look kids I never wanted to kill you I had no choice. This damn voice in my head. I know what I did was wrong but I was gonna give you kids a proper burial like I did to Charlie Emily a kid I killed and regret killing." Norman said as he put the head of the Springbonnie suit on. He was sweating and didn't notice until the sound of springlocks coming loose was heard. "Shit." Norman thought before they went off.

One by one they all left except two. "Charlie?" Jeremy asked. "Yeah Jeremy?" Charlie asked. "Was he telling the truth?" "About what?" "About the voice in his head and coming to bury us." Jeremy said. "Yeah. He was diagnosed with a mental disorder where he heard a voice in his head. Me and dad took him to his appointment and found out we never told his dad. The way he acts because of that is noticeable to people who truly know him. He killed me and then came back to give me a short funeral and burial. I'm sure his dad found the way he acts weird and wanted to get that checked out sometime earlier or something." Charlie explained. "What was it called? His mental disorder that is." Jeremy asked. "Schizophrenia." Charlie said. She looked at Norman dead in the suit before saying, "Norman I know you never wanted to kill me. I'm sorry I couldn't stop this from happening and I'm sorry that we didn't have the money for your therapy. Thank you for giving me a funeral and burial like you tried to give them." Then she left. "Mr. Afton um what you did was not cool but you technically didn't have a choice with that. Um I'm sorry for having a part in your death and uh thank you for trying to give us proper burial." Jeremy said then left.