Chapter Two

Chapter Two

It was just a bit later that Mr. Song came in and started our session.

The whole point of even having an instructor was weird. They hardly taught us anything new, we're just here to have fun and enjoy. No more, no less.

I grabbed one of the water bottles at the side and sat on the floor. Sunmi was still in front, having a conversation with Sowon. I chugged on the water silently. All of them we're enjoying themselves. Knowing that summer class will practically end soon, why not make the most of it? But me? This summer class was no different to the previous summer classes I've had.

It was stupid as fuck.

But I enjoyed coming here anyways.

It was weird. But, that's how it worked.

"Hey!" Jungkook exclaimed. He went to me and inspected the bottle I was holding. "That's mine!"

I almost laughed. He sounded like a child.

I shook the bottle in my hand, hardly a third of it's content was left in it. I realized that it had a different brand name. Damn. This isn't mine.

I stood up and apologized, offering him mine.

I was embarrassed, of course, but I was happy that everybody in the room seemed oblivious of what was currently going on.

"I haven't drunk from that yet." I stated.

Jungkook snatched the bottle from me and inspected it. "The seal is broken."

I shrugged. "I just opened it, but didn't drink from it."

Jungkook scrunched his nose. "Who even does that?"

I raised my brows at him. "Apparently, I do," I said and pouted. "Are you taking it or nah?"

Jungkook took one good look at it, making sure there's no spec of germs floating around in the water. He brought the bottle's rim to his lips and did a thumbs up. "I'm taking it."

When the 'problem' was resolved, he went back in front and started dancing.

He was good. But not nearly as good as the guy who visited us once in Mrs. Jung's class. I'm sure that was her brother or cousin or something.

Suddenly, Big Bang's Good Boy came blasting through the speakers, almost instantly, everyone got on their feet, dancing and some even singing to it.

Including Jungkook.

He has a good voice too..

I turned around for a bit and placed the water bottle on top of a table.

Jungkook really, he was handsome and all, he could dance, he has a nice voice and all those shit, but he was too childish for his own good.

I don't know how on earth does Sowon handle him.

He's like, seven.

And her dating him, is like her dating a seven year old.

A very evil seven year old..