Daddy Dom, Little Sub

Daddy Dom and Little Sub

MewGulf.

It was his third day, same cafe, same spot, same snacks and same boy. The man was new to this remote village. It was located in a lush green valley with almost all facilities they could ask. He landed there as his car broke off while crossing by road. And it was mid noon and raining hard. Somehow he managed to reached the village and was impressed by their hospitality.

It was like a week that he stayed here made friends. And just three days back he came to the cafe run by an old couple. They offered best pasteries, cupcakes, coffee and tea. Infact all beverages. He loved the coffee and cupcakes and he was addicted.

So he was here sitting in his favorite corner, enjoying the snacks and observing the boy working in the cafe. He was intrigued to know about him. He wouldn't be  more than 19 20 years old. While the man himself was around 40.

"Who is the boy"? He asked the man on the counter. The owner of the cafe.

"Who? He? Oh he is Gulf our grandson". He replied with a warm smile.

"Your grandason"? Mew, the man, asked.

"How about you wait for me with the coffee and then we will have a word". The man Khun Tripi asked him. Mew nodded and went back to his chair. He was free anyway.

"We found Gulf in an orphanage, when he was almost 3 years old. His parents were the residents of this village too. One day, his father was bringing them home when his car met with a terrible accident. Gulf, he lost his mother on the spot while he and his father sustained injuries. But worst, one of the glass shred damaged his ear drum, resulting in him being deaf.

His father survived the accident to say, but he couldn't stop the guilt creeping inside him, that only if he had drove carefully, although it wasnt his fault, but still the guilt took away his life.

They had no relatives here so Gulf ended up in the Orphanage run by our family. My wife, she saw him there and we instantly hooked up with his innocence. We have no children, so Gulf was like a blessing to us. We tried to out him in the school, but you see, we dont have much facilities to take care of special children, so my wife taught him mostly everything she could.

Gukf had joined the cafe since he was 14. He can communicate with the sign language that a tourist taught him and us. So. Thats it about him". Khun Tripi told in detail.

Mew was listening to all of this, in deep thoughts, looking at Gulf who would pass a small smile when they caught their gazes. But it was just formal. Since Gulf saw his grandfather talking to the man who was their kind of regular customer.

Mew went to the room that was given to him by a humble family. He contacted one of his friends, to discuss about the cure of Gulf's deafness. But he was disappointed to hear that they cannot cure the deafness due to ear drum disorder. There was still no replacement for it.

He downloaded few tutorials about sign language and it wasnt easy to say. But Mew, he was determined to interact with him. He found him interesting and cute to say..

He spent 2 days in his room to learn the sign language and then went to the cafe. Khun Tripi was worried about him since he didnt visit him for two days.

Mew felt warm at his care and concern.

"Actually, i was thinking about Gulf". He said with caution and as expected he saw the man getting all tensed and strict.

"Dont take me wrong sir. Let me hear out please". Mew held his hands and sighed in relief to find Khun Tripi bit relaxed still strict.

"My friend is a doctor. I discussed Gulf's case but sorry he said there is no adcancement yet in medicines to cure the deafness due to a torn ear drum. So i was busy reading the tutorials to learn the sign language to talk to him. I... I want to make him my boyfriend. Only if you allow me to court him. I wont force him, i wont impose on him. I would make sure he will be happy with me. But only if you allow me". Mew told him and the old man could see the sincerity in his eyes.