5- Confusion

⭐️
CAMILO POV
What am I doing? Nearly 2 days ago I hated this girl with every bone in my body and now I'm Fucking Holding her hand? "Camilo" I hear Y/N stutter, her face is red. "You can let go" she says giggling. "I know, so can you" I smirk, why am I so confident? I know we are just friends but, are we? No. Camilo stop. I see Y/n's face go a wine color as she runs towards the table. "Someone's In a rush" Isa says smiling. "Shut it" I whisper. We eat and then I bring Y/n to Dolores room, we always play truth or dare with everyone except Antonio and the adults since they go out on a Sunday.

"Luisa, truth or dare?" Isa says. "Truth". "Do you like a certain boy called Tristan?" She snickers. "HOW DID YOU-" she shouts while turning her head to Dolores. "Wasnt me" she says. "Nevermind, Dolores, truth or dare?" Luisa asks. "Dare" Dolores ask. "Tell us what Mariano took you outside for yesterday" Luisa says with a smile plastered across her face. "No reason!" Dolores blushes. "Camilo, Truth or dare". "Dare" I say standing up from the chair and sitting in the floor with the rest. "Kiss Mirabel or Y/N" she says grinning. "IM NOT GONNA KISS MY COUSIN" I say at the same time as Y/N saying "HES NOT GONNA KISS HIS COUSIN". "Fine, Makeout with Mirabel or Y/n" she laughs. "Fuck you" I say pointing the middle finger at her. "If you do t do it I'll tell Mami what you bought with that $10" Dolores says. I Look at Y/n who is looking at me with utter shock. "I'm really sorry" I say before grabbing Y/n's cheek and pulling her into a kiss.

After about 10 seconds I let go of her. As soon as I did she got up and left. "What-" I hear Mirabel say. "Y/n?" I shout as I hear a door close. "Lovebirds" Dolores smirks.

Y/N POV
As I shut the door I flip into my bed and scream into my pillow. Camilo has not only just kissed me, but made out with me. I hated him! But I don't anymore, but, I don't like him, do I? "Camilo madrigal, the boy I've hated for my entire life, in the span of 3 days, has managed to become my friend, Made out with me and now making me question everything I thought I knew about myself" I say into my pillow. I hear the door creak open slowly and recognize a familiar yellow ruana. "Knock Knock?" Camilo says, leaning on the door frame. "Camilo I'm really sorry it's just that's never really happened to me in truth or dare and I literally hated you just 3 days ago and now I'm questioning every and I'm just so confused" I stutter out. Before I know it I'm pulled into a right hug and hands rubbing my back. "It's ok, Y/N/N (your nickname)" he whispers into my ear. "Camilo, Sorry for coming into your room" I say about to walk out. "Y/N, please, stay" he says grabbing my wrist.

"If you insist" I say smiling.