Zopollo thing(i am too lazy to make up a title)

Hey hey i am currently practicing writing so aaa i am kind of nervous about this one
But i hope its enjoyable
I already apologize for grammar mistakes and such because i am bad at grammar and English isn't my first language either so thats two problems.
Anyways this one plays in a school au i have so thats that for context
Anyways you can read now have fun :))
————————————————————————

Apollo had a weird feeling around zoro for awhile now, but not the uncomfortable kind of weird no more like the "something feels wrong" kind of weird. He has been acting very strange lately and it bothered Apollo, what do you mean strange? You may ask well..like openly denying any affection and looking away from him with a sad expression, see the first part isn't as strange as the other since zoro isn't the kind of type to be overly affectionate, but still something was wrong he just felt it
And now here we are standing in the rain on some random street near Apollos house, he was meeting up with zoro but the mood was just terrible, he didn't feel right. Of course Apollo loved his boyfriend a lot but, he slowly started to feel unloved."the others probably told him bad stuff about me didn't they?" He silently mumbled to himself while the rain was slowly messing up his hair, and tears were slowly dropping down his cheeks, with bad things he meant those rumors about him which weren't the best of its kind, people would always tell their friends things like "stay away from him", "better don't talk to him", "he might be dangerous" and other things alike and now they maybe even tormented zoro with it. "Why are you always with him?", "You would be so much better without him", "Aren't you scared of him?" Suddenly those sentences flew through his head imagining what they could've told his loved one, he started crying even more, he wanted to scream but he didn't, at that moment he slowly heard footsteps in the rain "oh no did he seriously follow me?" He thought to himself but he pretty much answered it himself well of course he did follow him why wouldn't he? "Apollo i-" the one who followed him started "shut up. Just leave me alone" he interrupted which made zoro pause for a moment until he gave a sigh, Apollo didn't even look at him he just stood there in silence "..did i do something wrong...?" His boyfriend suddenly broke the silent which made Apollo nervously look around, he was right, What did he do wrong? What? He didn't find the answer. "Apollo..?" The other talked again and Apollo sighed and finnaly slowly turned around, while faking a small smile, with tears in his eyes, he responded "i..don't know" he chuckled painfully. "What?" Zoro responded "then what's wrong?" he continued. "Its just...did the others tell you stuff about me..? You..act strange.." He finnaly talked to him about it while slowly looking to the ground "oh sweetie..thats whats been bothering you? I'm sorry" the other responded while slowly approaching his boyfriend, wanting to hug him "yes they talked to me about you and it affected me a little but, don't worry about it okay? I'm sorry if you felt unloved" he continued. Those words slowly put a smile onto Apollos face while he slowly hugged the other and started to chuckle a little "i'm sorry i overreacted..." he said "don't worry about it, i understand" the other said as he slowly and gently started to wipe the tears out of his loved ones face "i think we learned today to talk about our problems with eachother in the future didn't we?" He continued with a smile, Apollo chuckled "yeah..", he gives him a quick but gentle kiss "i love you" he says after, the other looks flustered away mumbling "i love you too...no matter what..." "Awww!" Apollo chuckled to what the other just jokingly responded to with a "shut up" after that they decided to enjoy the rain on their skins for a while longer after deciding to go inside somewhere to warm themselves. Apollo was tired, he snuggles onto his partner "also...if i ever tell you to shut up and go away don't listen.." he mumbled with a smile, "i think you noticed i already don't" he responded making the other laugh a little again, they tell eachother "i love you" one more time before Apollo slowly falls asleep on the others shoulder. He watches him with a smile "Rest well.." he tells him before giving him a gentle forehead kiss.