4

TW! Violence. I may not keep putting tw. Just expect violence, maybe even some smut, in the future chapters.

You walked through the dark streets of a small town. You wore a pink kimono with a mask covering your face, and you carried your sword in hand. There were rumors of one of the upper moons being in the area, which means demon slayers were most likely in the area.

"You there!" A voice called. "Are you the one the demon slayer corps sent?"

You looked up and nodded. The man stood on a rooftop. He wore the brown-ish demon slayer uniform and a multicolored haori.

"Don't talk, huh? Well, I assume your crow told you the situation?" He said.

You nodded again. "There's an upper-ranked demon in the area."

"I hope you can handle it," he snarked.

You rolled your eyes. Then, you sniffed the air and looked in one direction.

"What?" He said.

"The demon is close," you muttered. You put your hand on your sword and popped it out of its sheath, ready to strike at any moment.

"Hey, it's you." Another voice said. The hashira sprang into action and swung his sword at the demon.

"What are you doing here?" Kokushibo said as he easily dodged the hashira's attacks.

You didn't move for a moment, just studying the hashira's movements. He was much slower than Muzan, so beating him would be easy for you. You ran towards the two and swung your sword, cutting the hashira's chest.

"What the hell are you doing!?" He snapped. "Damned rookie can't even control your own fucking sword!"

You didn't hesitate for a moment. You jumped into the air, flipping over Kokushibo and the hashira hashira, then sliced your sword again. The hashira just barely managed to dodge your strike. Kokushibo stepped back and watched the ordeal.

Unknown to you, Muzan sent him to watch you, and of course, he obeyed. He's not supposed to interfere unless you were going to die. His role is just to lure the hashira here and watch you do your thing.

The hashira charged at you. "Why are you doing this?" he said.

He swung his sword at you, and you easily deflected it. You two basically exchanged blows, and you blocked every one of his attempts at hitting you Until he managed to knock your sword from your hands.

"You traitor," he hissed as he stared down at you. He threw a punch at you, which you caught and snapped his wrist backward.

The hashira's eyes widened. You used this moment of hesitation to kick him in the stomach. He went flying backward and hit his back towards a tree.

He groaned in pain and collapsed to the ground as you approached him.

"Why are you doing this?" He said.

"I'm surprised," you hummed. "I thought you didn't want to harm humans- let alone a woman."

"I don't," he said. "So, stop this! You're attacking the wrong side."

You crouched down in front of him and cupped his face. He stared up at you.

"A beautiful woman like you shouldn't be fighting at all," he said. "You should be taken care of. You need a strong man by your side."