❕Announcement❗

Hello everyone I have to put this story on a Hiatus, 

I will post someday again I just don't know what to put anymore.

I have already made many mistakes but, I'll post another story 

after I finish writing this announcement.

Because my brain suddenly got another crazy story in my head and I don't know if I can also finish but I'll try my best  to post another chapter of this again.

If you did not notice my mistakes I'll tell you

When I wrote "The Queens Entrance" I forgot about Grim only focusing on Y/n Jabami.

I wanted to go back and edit it out but, I realized that you guy's already read that and i can't go back.

And I also Forgot to add Yuu in their which was the most important character that I should add, so I will  try and think of another chapter without Yuu and Grim being sorted but i don't know where Grim is supposed to be sorted. I figured that it would be in Ignihyde but it will have it's up and downs.

So please if you can give me an idea where Grim could be sorted at I will likely to put it in here, please comment about it.

I'm really sorry but, I'm gonna make another story just for you guys and this time I'm sure that i can finish it next time.