Nerf gun war and mankini

Teneille's POV:
"Trott hold on," I ducked into my room and grabbed my massive Nerf gun and a smaller one for Trott. "So I get the small one then."
"You are a mini person," I patted him on the head.
"I'm older than you though."
"To bad." I hid my Nerf gun behind my back and slowly opened the door, Smith was lying on his desk, asleep. Good. Ross couldn't see me so Trott silently walked in and stood near his desk but not far enough that Ross could see him. I pointed my Nerf gun at Smith and fired. He had a spasm and fell off his chair then Trott fired at Ross. "Oh it's on," Smith shouted as he tried to get to his Nerf gun. We had a full out Nerf gun war, yelling, screaming, taking cover and attempting to reload.

The door opened and Lewis stepped in. "We can hear you from upstairs." He looked quite pissed off. We all felt pretty bad but then he pulled out an even bigger Nerf gun than me. "Alright who started this." Ross grabbed me. "Fire!" Lewis shouted and Nerf gun bullets went everywhere all in my face some hit Ross some went into the lights and got stuck on top of shelves. It was clear that it was me zero and Hat guys and Lewis 1. So I had to get most of the bullets that were harder to reach. As I walked out to give Lewis his Nerf bullets back I was shot in the butt. I turned around, "Ok who hit me in the arse." Smith covered his face and Ross slowly bobbed down behind his partition I aimed a bullet at him and hit him perfectly in the face. Lewis wasn't in his room so I just left the Nerf bullets on his desk and decided that I would go record something. I had just finished recording when I got a text from Samantha.
Hey Ten
Hey Sam what's up
Can I talk to you about something.
Sure what is it
Meet me in park in 10mins.
Kay cu there.
I got up and just walked to the park but texted Ross where I was going along the way. I saw Sam sitting in our tree and climbed up to meet her. "What is it Sam," I asked we rarely greeted each other before we spoke. "It's Alex."
"Yeah what about him."
"Well, after what happened where he protected me from Ryan I kinda had a crush on him."
"Ohhh no way." She nodded I laughed and hugged her.
"But I don't know if he likes me he kinda avoided me after he woke up."
"Sam he was just not himself and neither was I." She looked at me with sad eyes. "Sammy, I'm sure he likes you I will try and get him to admit it if you want to." She looked down. "Here," I took her phone out of her hands and put his number in her phone and texted Smith because she wouldn't.
Hey Alex it's Sam
He texted back almost immediately.
How did you get my number
Ten gave it to me
Hey Ten
I laughed. "What," Sam said looking at her phone, "you bish." She took her phone back and texted Smith.
It's Sam now she stole my phone
Good one Ten, well I have some thumbnails to do.
Ok
Do you want to meet up for some coffee tomorrow.
Sam's face went really red and she squealed. "What, what!" I saw the text and squealed to then I took her phone because she jumped down and had an excited fit.
That sounds great.
Ok see you tomorrow
Yeah ok.
"By the way Sam hi," I said jumping down. She laughed, "Hi to you to."

Smiths POV:
Sam wanted to meet up tomorrow for coffee I was so happy. I had a crush on Sam ever since I saw her in the coffee shop. "Who are you texting and what are you smiling about," Trott said as he started to walk out the door. I went really red.
"No one," I said as I slowly slipped my phone back into my pocket.
"Suuuurrrree." Trott walked out the door. I heard a strange crashing noise.
"Owwww."
"Ross mate you alright," I looked around the partition.
"Come see for yourself." I saw he was slowly getting up.
"Oh god noo, oh geez his ball is hanging out."
"And Teneille sent that to me."
"She did." I had a laughing fit. "You have the best girlfriend don't you."
"I really do," he said sarcastically.
"Where did she get it from," I asked actually curious because that would just be weird if Teneille looked up old men in mankinis. "Her friend that lives in Australia apparently."
"Well at least she didn't look it up herself."
"Yeah but she sent it to me," he had a very distressed face and I just laughed my arse off. I was bit scared now as Sam has been like Teneille's little sister and I'm just wondering how many weird things that I'm going to get. Then Ross had a mischievous face. "What are you thinking."
"Sending it to Trott."
"Ooooo saucy." Ross laughed his head off as we heard Trott yell.
"Why!" from down the hall. When Trott walked in both Ross and I cracked up laughing. "Where the fuck did you get that from."
"Your sister who got it from her friend in Australia," I said, saying Australia in a harsh Australian accent. Trott shivered. "Hey she is my girlfriend," Ross said. I laughed at the two, they looked so, shocked.

Btw the old man in the mankini exists (it's a purple mankini) but I'm not showing you myself if you want to see it go ahead but I warn you his ball is actually hanging out and it shall scar your brain forever. Search for it at your own risk. Also if your wondering no I didn't look it up a friend of my friend sent it to her then she showed me and now I wish I never saw it but the image is burnt into my brain, I didn't go look it up.