After the Trial

Court had been adjourned. Everyone was walking out of the court building to go home. As Juror #10 walked out, he knew what he had to do, if he didn't stop 3 now he would probably never see him again. Juror #3 was slowly walking out of the courthouse, thinking of everything that had occurred. That's when 10 stopped him.
"What do you want?" 3 asked.
"I... I wanted to walk home with you." 10 replied in a raspy quiet voice as his throat was starting to hurt very bad due to his illness and excessive shouting earlier in the day. His nose was red and he was blushing a little bit. 3 cocked an eyebrow.
"Why?" 3 asked as 10 blew his nose.
"I don't know, ok!?" 10 replied defensively, blushing harder. "I noticed that your house wasn't far from mine and it's better than walking alone." 3 looked at him and thought about it for a second.
"Fine. Just don't cough on me." He replied. 10 smiled. They started walking home together, talking as they went along.
"I always have to walk alone." 10 said quietly. 3 thought about it.
"Come to think of it, I do too. It seems I do everything alone nowadays." He commented. This shocked 10, then he blew his nose.
"Really? I thought you had a wife."
"Yeah, had." 3 commented in a slightly annoyed tone.
"Oh... Sorry." 10 said uncomfortably.
"Eh. I got over it a long time ago." 3 said.
They fell into uneasy silence for a little bit. Well silence except for the 10 coughing and blowing his nose, which he made sure to do facing away from 3. Suddenly, 10 stood in place.
"What are you doing?" 3 asked, stopping as well.
"Just nauseous" 10 said quietly.
"Well, we don't have all day." 3 said impatiently.
"Just a minute." 10 said raising his voice and instantly regretting it.
"Would you like me to pick you up and carry you the rest of the way?" 3 asked sarcastically. Yes please, 10 thought.
"Would you like me to throw up on you?" 10 asked. A few seconds later he resumed walking and so did 3.
"You wouldn't be able to pick me up if you wanted to, I'm taller than you." 10 commented.
"I'm stronger than you." 3 said defensively. 10 looked at him, while 10 was taller, 3 was wider and most likely stronger. But of course, he wouldn't admit that.
"No, you're not." 10 muttered and blew his nose.
"You wanna test that?" 3 asked.
"No. I'm sick, it wouldn't be fair."
"Since when did you care about things being fair?" 3 asked.
"Since things had to do with me." 10 said matter of factly then coughed hard.
"Real fair." 3 commented.
"You know I've been real lonely lately too," 10 said coughing and slowly moving his hand towards 3's. 3 didn't seem to notice as he was looking up at 10. 10 put his and in 3's. 3 held it for a few seconds before quickly pulling away.
"Hey what do you think you're doing!?" He asked. "Are you queer or something!?"
"O-Of course not! Who do you-" 10 started to say but he couldn't get any more out because he started having a coughing fit and coughing led to gagging led to throwing up.
"God." 3 said in surprise as he watched 10 hurl on the sidewalk. He decided now was not the time to further their argument.
"Alright," 3 said when 10 finished puking. 10 wiped his mouth with his handkerchief and slowly turned to look at 3.
"We should get you inside quick. My house is closer, would that be alright?" 3 asked. 10 nodded. 3 put his arm around 10. There was that feeling again. 10 didn't say anything as 3 walked him to his house.