Chapter 2

I had woken up a half hour ago and now I'm waiting for the food they give me in the morning. It was late. They were never late. Suddenly the door was slammed open. "Prisoner 78! Get up and face the wall!"         
The guard that had burst threw the door commanded. I quickly shot up and went to face the wall. I didn't know what was going on, but I didn't want to find out the hard way. I peered over my shoulder and saw the guard taking out a bracelet of sorts. "Hold out your right arm" he ordered.
No. I'm not 18.
    I panicked and didn't think much about what I did next. I ran. It caught the guy off guard and I blew past him. As I got out of the cell I looked around and I saw every prisoner being pulled from their cells and round up. It doesn't make sense. Why are they killing all of us now?
            I was to distracted with my own thoughts to realize what was happening. Next thing I knew I felt a pinch in my neck. My legs gave out first and then everything went black.

                             *************
The first thing I felt was the seatbelt holding me back. My head hurt. I could still barley open my eyes.
    " god, jaha is one sick fuck sending a kid down here." the unfamiliar voice rang threw my ears. I peeled my eyes open to see a boy sitting next to me. He kinda looked like what I assume a street rat would look like.
" welcome back to the land of the living kid, what's your name?"
He questioned as he looked down at me. I didn't know what was going on, who this boy was or where I was for that matter. I began to frantically look around seeing tons of other people strapped in seats. I think I started to thrash my arms to try and get the seatbelt off. It was getting harder to breathe. What the hell is going on?
I felt arms on me, holding me in one place. It was the strange looking teenage boy.
" woah kid, calm down your fine!" The boy practically screamed. I stoped moving around but my I couldn't get my self to breathe normally.
" my name is Murphy, John Murphy. Now can you tell me you name or are you going to freak out again."
I gave him a dumb look. To be honest it's been awhile since I've spoken to anyone. All that isolation would make anyones social skills lack.
"Caspian" I cringed at how unsure I sounded. He seemed to say my name to himself like he wanted to make sure he remembered. I looked at him again and then at his arms still holding me back hoping he would get the point.
" right sorry about that" the boy-Murphy said as he took his arms of me. Now that we settled into a sort of silence I listen to the machine hum of what I assumed was a drop ship we were on, but I didn't know for sure. I also didn't want to ask the Murphy boy or anyone else. As if on que the screen on the wall lit up and there on the screen was the Chancellor,Jaha.
"Prisoners of the ark here me now-" I stopped listening after that. As much as I want to know what's going on I didn't want to hear it from him.
"Your dads a dick Wells!" some yelled out. Wells? Jaha's son. Why the hell would he do this to his own son? That's really messed up you'd think as chancellor he'd exempt his son from whatever the hell this is. Then when I looked over at him there was a boy with shaggy hair out of his seat floating in front of wells and some girl.
" hey looks like you dad floated me after all." He said. Then I heard several taunts and cheers about a space walker. Was that the boys name? I hope not, for his sake.
"Hey! Get back in your seat you could get hurt!" The blonde next to wells yelled. As soon as she said that I watched two more boys unbuckle themselves and start floating around. That only made the girl scream more about it being to dangerous.
Then the next thing I know there was a crash and my head wiped back and I hit my head on the seat. There was screaming. My head felt like it was pounding into my skull. I griped myself onto the seatbelt. With one final crash everything stopped. The lights came back on and it seemed like everything was back to normal.
" listen no machine hum" a boy said. Another boy replied back.
"That's a first"
I looked over to see Murphy getting his seatbelt off. I did the same. My head was still pounding. Everyone began to go down the ladder. I started to follow but someone grabbed my shoulder.
" you good kid? Looked like you got your head pretty good" It was Murphy.
"Where are we? What's happening?" I asked instead of answering his question. He almost looked surprised.
"Earth. They took all of us and sent us down."
What? Earth? I watch Murphy walk away and go down the ladder. I just stood there until I saw the blondie and the shaggy hair kid standing over the bodies of two boys. They were the ones floating around. They're dead. When they got up they saw me. Neither said a single word. The guy with shaggy hair left with the blonde not far behind and so I followed down the latter too.
Halfway down the latter I see the blonde yell.
"Hey! Don't open that the air could be toxic!"
"If the airs toxic we're all dead anyway" a guy- no a guard replied.
"Bellamy?" A girl questions as she approached him
"Octavia!" The guard yelled. Then the "Octavia" girl ran up and hugged him. I honestly felt like I was intruding on something here. I think someone said something because Octavia turned around and look angry.
"Hey! I haven't seen my brother in a year" she yelled. Brother? No one has siblings,aunts,uncles nothing. Some people stated shouting saying things like no one has a brother, that's Imposible. Then i heard someone shout.
" that's Octavia Blake the girl they found hidden in the floors!" Octavia tried to charge them. The guard "Bellamy" held her back. Then they talked but I couldn't hear them. The next thing I knew Octavia grab a lever and the door on the drop ship opened.