lindahl x howard

creds (most) to @swuckdeeznutsss aka the best person everrrr.

Mrs. Lindballs picked up the phone, as her hand quivered from fear.
It was a call from an unknown number.
When she put the phone to her left ear, a deep raspy voice greeted her.

"Hello Lindballs"

She dropped the phone as she ran upstairs, diving under her bed where her cat lay, she felt safe.
She didn't know who it could be, she had too many enemies from her years of teaching math. Even if she wasn't very good at it and the students hated her, they still passed her class.
She retired 1,000 years ago though, so she didn't know if the enemies she made from that time were still alive and not decomposing in the ground. She is secretly a dinosaur.
She could hear footsteps coming up the stairs at a slow pace.
They seemed to be large feet, from how they sounded pounding on the old floors of her staircase.
She could hear them getting closer and closer, her heart pounding harder and harder.

*thump*
*thump*
*thump*

Then she heard a creak, the sound coming from her ancient door.
She couldn't hide now.

"Come out Lindballs, you can't avoid this with a math equation this time."

"My name isn't Lindballs. It's Mrs. Lindahl."

She knew who it was now. He was always slacking off in her class.
It was someone she knew many many years ago when she taught, she didn't think any of those people were still alive now.
Her face filled with horror as he lifted the bed to expose where she hid. 

It was no other than Mr. Howard. THE Mr. Howard

She didn't know what do do now.
Then she thought, she has been alive for long enough. She had lived her life to the fullest. She will never forget those 1,000,000,000,000 years that she lived and enjoyed, even when it was rough sometimes, it was still a fun journey while it lasted.
"Hello, Barbara." He plunged a knife into her stomach, letting her bleed to death slowly.
She could taste the iron in her blood as her vision started to fade.
She regretted nothing she achieved, she believed she changed all the kids she taught for the best. She then spoke her last words before her life ended,

"Show... your work..."

"on your... paper."

Soon after, her heart stopped beating.
Mr. Howard took Lindball's cat and left. He renamed her Twinkletoes. He called her Twink for short.

~The End~
(request more by messaging me on insta @fallingindeeznuts , or commenting.)