hayes x furr

i swear to god if any of you show this to the teachers i'll kms (joke... maybe)
creds (most) to swuckdeeznutsss aka the best person ever, and my biggest fan.

She always did her best.
...
Or at least tried.
No one ever seemed to listen to her, they would always interrupt.
She started avoiding her colleagues and focusing on her students, because she thought maybe they wouldn't be the same.
Still, her students did the same. She felt that it was her fault.
One day one of her fellow colleagues came into her room to talk to her about the students.
It was Mr. Furr, they talked about how the students wouldn't listen and were disrespectful.
They talked for hours, they bonded over it all.
Soon they started talking daily after school, and then soon they also talked daily before school.
Ms. Hayes felt she finally had a friend, someone that didn't walk all over her.
She was finally happy, even if other people still walked all over her still, she was glad at least someone appreciated her.
They formed an amazing friendship.

Until one day, she was about to leave from school, her and Mr. Furr haven't talked after school in a few days, because state tests were soon.
Mr. Furr came into her classroom, he looked like he felt guilty about something.
Then he spoke...

"Ms. Hayes, i am sorry but me and Ms. Gleason have been talking and bonding the last few days..."

She felt her heart drop into the core of the earth, burning in the flames of it.
She was heartbroken, he was the only friend she had.
She left, there was nothing to say to him, he betrayed their friendship. She was done.

It was time for revenge.

She felt that she was ripped apart, chewed up, and spat out.
She had to do something about it, she wont get stepped on by anyone else.
The next day she bonded with Ms. Gleason, they talked in the morning, at lunch, after school,  they even exchanged phone numbers.
They became the best of friends, Mr. Furr stayed in his room at all times after that.
He felt embarrassed, exposed, and that's what Ms. Hayes wanted.
Now he knew how she felt when he betrayed her.
After that Ms. Hayes and Ms. Gleason supported each other, together they were unstoppable.

 Powerful.

The students stopped walking on them both, and instead walked all over Mr. Furr (literally), his face was always muddy from the muddy shoes that the students had.
Ms. Hayes was not the victim anymore, and she would never be again.
She has risen.
Never will She ever let someone hurt her the way Mr. Furr damaged her again.

~The End~
(request more by messaging me on insta @fallingindeeznuts , or commenting.)