Chapter 9: Applecore

Third person POV

As you and Bambi sit down, in silence, Bambi's phone vibrates. "Hm?" He mutters. He picks it up, and you read 

The Candy Bitch Phone Fucker Bandu

You slightly snicker, reading the name. Bambi smiles, reading the person's text. "Heh." He laughs. "What is it?" You ask, anxious. "My friend, Bandu is going away to some concert.. some stupid ass anime candy stuff. Anyways, do you need anything? Like..Water, or..anything?" Bambi asks. "You sounded different when-" "Expunged? Oh." Bambi interrupts. You nod, a little confused. Bambi just smiles, staring at you. "You're pretty." He says. You blush, smiling. "Thank y-you.." You stutter, flattered. Bambi again just smiles at you.

After a little bit of talking, you and Bambi decide to go on a walk. He, of course, brings a stalk of corn for himself and one for you. You put on your coat, and he puts on his hat. "Ready?" Bambi asks. "Mmhmm!" You reply. As you two walk, you think about Bambi. His beautiful black eyes, his features..You just think he's perfect! But, you're soon snapped out of your thoughts by a kind offering. "Would you like some corn?" Bambi asks, pulling out a stalk of corn from one of his pockets. You nod slightly, and he gives it to you. The weather outside was a bit cold, and it had been getting a bit dark. After you and Bambi had walked for a little while, you both decide to turn back and go to the farm.