Chapter 2

Isabela was walking with you to Casita.

"Wait. Now that I think about it...You're right." You said, walking next to Isabela.

"I told you I'm right." Isabela said chuckling a bit, continuing to lead you to Casita.

After a bit you both arrived.

You put one step into the house and were already greeted by Pepa.

"Hello. You must be Y/N, I'm Pepa Madrigal. Isabela's aunt." Pepa told you, shaking your hand, smiling brightly at you, the assumed crush of her son.

"Uh...Pleasure to meet you." You said being rather hesitant.

After greeting them Pepa noticed her son Camilo walking down the stairs.

"Camilo, come here and greet our guest." Pepa said smiling, her son acting like he didn't hear nor see his mother.

But Casita was not having it, moving Camilo over to the three.

"Alright, I have something to do. Have fun you three." Pepa says smiled, a rainbow above her head, walking away.

While walking away Pepa winked at her son and continued to leave.

"Oh I didn't notice you three. Hello hermose, I'm Camilo Madrigal." He said, now being rather cocky compared to his denying and embarrassed state in that he had been before, with only his family around.

He took your hand and bows.

You looked over to Isabela shortly and back to Camilo.

"Y/N L/N." You said plainly, crossing your arms over your chest after pulling your hand out of Camilo's.

"Don't mind Camilo, he's just...Camilo." Isabella said, putting a hand on your shoulder.

They looked over to her, being confused as to what she meant.

"I see." Is all Isabella got as a response from you.
"I would love to chat more, but I'll have to go and steal Mirabel. Camilo, you can show them Casita, right? Thank you." Isabella said smiling, grabbing Mirabel's hand, who was just walking down the stairs and walking away, dragging her younger sister after her.

You two 15 year olds just stood there for a bit, looking after the two girls that just disappeared.

You continued staring at the spot where the two disappeared, until you got interrupted by Camilo.

"So, are you coming or not hermose?" He asked you, standing in front of you.

"Huh? Oh. Sure, but stop calling me that." You said rather annoyed at the nickname you had received from Camilo.

"Calling you what? Hermose? No I don't think I will." He said with a smirk across his face, causing you to let out a sigh.

"Do what you want." You said, rolling your eyes at Camilo for rejecting to use your actual name.

"I will. Now follow me." He said starting to walk away, noticing after a few seconds that you were indeed not following him.

He walked back to you, noticing that you seemed to have zoned out.

"Hello?" Camilo asked, waving his hand in front of your face to get their attention.

But you didn't seem to notice.

He let out a sigh and grabbed your hand, pulling you along.

This action caught your attention again, you started to look around to see where you were.

Suddenly both of you came to a stop, catching the attention of Félix, who immediately approached you two.

"Ah, you're Y/N L/N. Great to meet you, I'm Félix. Camilo's father." Félix said shaking your free hand.

"The feeling is mutual." You said plainly, waiting for Félix to drop your hand.

"Why don't you stay for dinner today, I bet Isabela would appreciate it...and someone else as well." Félix offered, the last part of his sentence being only loud enough for Camilo to hear.

"Uh...I guess." You answered hesitantly, not knowing what to answer to that.

"That's great." Félix said smiling.

"We'll have to continue, bye papá." Camilo said, continuing to drag you after him.

Camilo dragged you up the stairs, only to stop at the railing.

"Luisa, up here!" Camilo said to get his cousin's attention, who was walking to the hammock with a drink in her hand.

Luisa looked up at you two and waved.

"Hello...Y/N right? Nice to meet you." She said smiling.

"Nice to meet you too." You said watching Luisa walk away.

Though you got interrupted pretty quickly by Camilo dragging you along.

"We have time, you don't need to drag me along like that." You said while trying to keep up with Camilo.

"Yeah, but I doubt the hall is pretty interesting." Camilo said, not stopping nor even looking at you even once.

You let out a sigh.

"Fine." Is the only response Camilo got from you.
Camilo continued to drag you along through the house and greeting the others.

Now you both were just standing in the courtyard, not knowing what to do, since Isabela hadn't returned yet.

"Oh Camilo, I was looking for you." His mother said, walking into the courtyard.

"What is it mamá?" He asked his mother, turning his head towards her.

"The Sithole kids want to play football with you, Y/N could you accompany my son? He loves to use his gift to play with the children, but they think it's unfair." She said smiling, looking at the confused Y/N.

"Sure, I guess it could be fun." You said.

You weren't too sure if you really wanted to go, but you knew you wouldn't say no because you were afraid of being rude and you just couldn't say no somehow.

"Great, let's see if you're good hermose." Camilo said smiling and dragging you along, not even giving you time to look at him.

"Is it now a tradition for you to drag me along?" You asked letting out a rather quiet sigh.
"If you want it to be one, sure." Camilo said chuckling.

You just rolled your eyes and decided to let him drag you along, despite hating people touching you.

You were very confused why it didn't bother you when it came to Camilo, especially since you didn't know him for long.