Chapter 3

*The Past- part 2*
*Next Day*

|Kirishima's POV|

"Here, Eijirou. I made you a flower crown" He put it ontop of my head and smiled.

"Thanks, Shoto. It's nice" I said. I looked around and saw a group of our bullies. Why are they everywhere?! I stood up and grabbed Shoto's wrist.

"Eijirou, what's going on?" He asked.

"Just come on" I said. He stood up and we both ran into the opposite direction. I could hear shouting behind us but I didn't care. All I care about is getting away from them.

"E-eijirou...! Your hurting...me..." I hide behind a tree and let go of his wrist. His wrist was red.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you" I said.

"It's f-fine" He looked up and his face expression turned into a horrified look.

"E-eijirou..." He said.

"What? What is it?" I asked. He pointed behind the tree. I looked back and that's when I saw it. Our bullies, they found us. Why are they always after us? What did we do to them?! I tried to grab Shoto but he wasn't in my reach. I turned around and saw one of our bullies holding him. He had his hand over Shoto's mouth.

"Let him go!" I shouted.

"From what happened last time, you couldn't fight us, so pathetic. Here hold this" One of our bullies walked up to us and gave me a phone. It was already recording.

"Make sure you can see the heterochromia freak" He said. I did as I was told and started to record. He walked over to Shoto and the boy who was holding him. He then started to rip Shoto's shirt. I put the phone down only to get a gun to my head.

"Keep recording" I started to record again. I started to tear up just seeing my friend getting strip in front of me. I wanted to help him but I had a gun to my head.

"Now, let the fun things begin" The leader of the bullies said. He pin Shoto to the ground and started to take his underwear off. I have to do something. I smash the phone into the boy's eye who was holding the gun to my head. He screamed in pain as I ran over to Shoto. I pushed the leader off of him and covered him.

"Now, you really done it huh" The leader said. He got up and started to hit me, trying to get me away from Shoto. His friends started to join and I know I was no match for them.

"Stop hitting him...!" They got me away from Shoto, while the leader stopped hitting me and going over to Shoto.

"Now, I can have my fun" He said. I also saw a gun dropped out of his pocket. He started doing things to him while I blacked out. I'm sorry, Shoto. I'm sorry I'm not strong enough.

|Timeskip|

"E-eijirou...wake u-up" I opened my eyes and saw Shoto covered in blood. I looked over at the bullies and saw the leader lying down in a pool of blood. My eyes widened in shock.

"What happened?" I asked. Shoto started to cry.

"I...killed him. I'm g-going to be sent t-to that b-bad p-place..." He cried. I sat up and took my shirt off. I put it on him and hugged him.

"No you're not. Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded.

"Before h-he could d-do t-that to me I s-shot him..." He said. I continued to hug him while rubbing circles on his back.

"It's going to be okay. They probably won't hurt us anymore" I said. I can't believe he just committed murder. It was out of self defense. I then felt something sharp on my back. Like it was clawing into my skin.