Chapter 13: New Kiss

"Deuce! You better let us in right now! I know your hear me boy!" CeCe yelled from outside my front door. I sighed like I had been doing a lot lately. She probably found out I'm going through with the party. Don't fucking judge me! I'm not doing it for popularity. I'm doing it because I don't want Ty to have a hard time playing football. He really loves the game and if I don't do this he won't be accepted by the team. I walked up to the door slowly, dreading every second of it. There was no doubt in my mind she would want to plan the whole party. Not that I would mind it. CeCe's dream is to throw a awesome party since her apartment is too small to throw a big one and her mom doesn't like having to supervise. Plus I have no idea how to throw a party.

"Finally!" she said as I opened the front door. Her red hair was starting to turn a dark blonde again meaning she was going to get a touch up soon. Perfect timing since she was definitely going to get dressed up. "Why the heck did you not tell me about this?" she said while barging in my house. I was about to close the door when Dina walked through, waving hi.

"I didn't think I was going to go through with it." I said.

"And what's with you suddenly wanting to be a football player? I didn't know you liked football." Dina asked.

"I don't, I was forced to try out and I made the cut."

"Forced?"

"Yeah, Ty made me try out with him."

"And you made it? Oh my god, how is that humanly possible?" CeCe laughed. I pouted a bit. I wasn't that impossible. I'm athletic. "Anyway you have to let me plan this party." she said while bouncing up and down.

"That's the other thing, why are you throwing a party? You hate them." Dina asked, pushing CeCe aside. I frowned.

"Well the guys on the team said they wouldn't accept Ty and I if we didn't throw a party. I want Ty to do what he wants so I decided to go through with it."

"For Ty? Look I know he's cool and every thing but are you sure this is worth it?" Dina asked. CeCe crossed her arms.

"Let the boy do what he wants. Its party time! I godda call everybody, get snacks, find some music, ooh and maybe I'll get a DJ."

"CeCe, this is not happening. Deuce is not throwing a party and you are not organizing it. We are going to talk Deuce out of this!"

( 4 hours later... )

"I can't believe you went through with it!" Dina yelled through the crowd at me. I grinned apologetically. I know I'm doing the wrong thing but I'm doing it for the right reasons right? Right? Tell me I'm right!

"Deuce! This is freaking awesome! I swear my cool points just went up like 200 percent." Cece said as she ran up to us. I'm surprised this many people showed up. There were people everywhere, talking and laughing, having a good time.

"CeCe this is bad, what if-" CeCe cut Dina off.

"Oh calm down. This is what Deuce wanted. Now he and Ty are definitely getting on the team. Speaking of Ty, were is he? This party is his too." CeCe said while looking around. She was right, I hadn't seen Ty either. "Oh, look, there's Gunther and the rest of the football team." I turned to the front door to see Gunther walking through the door looking... really handsome. His leather jacket and tight jeans made me feel a fuzzy inside. God I'm a perv.

"Aye deuce. This place looks great. Your parents let you throw the party?" Gunther said coming up to me. I scratched the back of my head.

"Uh not exactly."

"What, they outa town or something. You naughty boy." Gunther said winking at the last part. I just grinned and nodded, too lazy to explain the death of my parents. "You look really nice."