Pyaar Kabhi Kam Nahi Karna

Tejasswi has got one of the most famed roles in ITV i.e. Naagin. And, we all know that Balaji is not just a production company, it is a brand in itself. Chahe kaise bhi shows banate ho wo log, chahe kuchh shows logon ko utne pasand bhi nahi aate, but we cannot deny that people die to collaborate with Balaji. And at the same time, they have approached Tejasswi on their own. So, it is very prestigious to we fans as well.

So, a huge congratulation to Tejasswi for the achievement she got.

And, about the events that are happening nowadays with our tejran, maybe I have altered some of them in the juggle. So, this OS may not be exactly relatable to the sequence of events occurring daily.

So, The OS begins...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preparing for the last shot today, Tejasswi sat in her makeup room surrounded by makeup and hair dada who stood dolling her up as 'Pratha'. Though she was trying to avoid it, her gaze constantly dropped on her mobile phone that she had kept on charging just sometime before. The whole day, she had been busy shooting almost without many breaks. But whenever it did, she stuck in her phone always with him, without realizing that the battery is needed to be charged.

She time and again rubbed her hands together and her mind continuously asked her the same thing, "Yaar ye phone kab charge hoga?" And her subconscious mind played sarcasm again, "Haan haan kyun nahi. Aur taadti reh apne 'sunny' ki photo din bhar. Nahi matlab jab bhi break milta hai, tab ye bhi khayal nahi aata ki kitni der apne sunny ki photo dekh rahi hoti hai, aur kitne kitne der tak usse phone pe lagi rehti hai; ya toh baatein hi karna aata hai faltu ki, ya toh jhagda hi karna hai bina wajah ji. Pata toh hai ki raat ko shoot ke baad tujhe lene aata hi hai, phir bhi do pal ka sabar nahi hai?"

Her own self fumed on this, and her mind replied again, "Ek minute, ek minute. Boyfriend mera, phone mera, baat main karti hun, battery mere phone ki gayi hai, usse baat karne ki chul mereko mach rahi hai...toh tujhe kya ho raha hai?"

"Aur nahi toh kya?" Tejasswi's mouth slipped the sentence. When she realized she had been replying to herself, she moved her eyes here and there in a sheepish way, only to find out that the makeup girl had been looking at her confused.

She asked, "Kya hua ma'am? Kuchh gadbad hai kya makeup mein? Sahi nahi hai kya?"

Tejasswi took a sigh of relief all confirming that she didn't hear her exactly. Next, she licked her dry lips and answered trying to remain normal, "Haan? Haan haan...everything is okay. Aap ekdum thik kar rahi hain." The makeup girl resumed moving the makeup brush on her cheeks after she got satisfied that she was perfectly doing her work.

Once again, she wanted to grab her phone and dial the most repeated number on her call log, but couldn't as just when she was to do so, a spot boy came knocking on her makeup room. She looked up when he spoke, "Ma'am, aapke aaj ke last scene ka script ready hai. Aur director sir aapko bula rahe hain scene samjhane ke liye."

She replied instantly, "Haan main bas abhi aayi."

When everyone left her room, she spoke to herself, "Sunny se baat na kiye pure 2 ghante hone ko aaye hain. I want to talk to him. Urghhhh..."

After contemplating the same thing for a few more minutes, she sighed deeply and left her makeup room again murmuring to herself, "Aakhri shot hai aaj ka. Jaldi jaldi nipta ke phir chali jaaungi sidha usi ke paas. Sunny bhi aa hi jaayega tab tak. Uske baad sorry bol dungi agar gussa hoga toh."

Preparing her mind while leaving the room, she tried to remain fully concentrated on the scripts she had been given to prepare the lines on. In previous days, i.e. her world before she had entered BB15 was so normal...she thought. Every time she was always enjoying her own company, just traveling and tasting cuisines all over the world. She was a 'befikra' soul then. No doubt, she was still the same personality now too, but after Karan came into her life, she could say that there was something in it when he was around. Life was not bad without him but was becoming better with him.