Cheater

The bell rings, and Professor Hange is just about to start today's lesson. Then, all of a sudden Armin and HIM walk into the classroom.

He's staring right at me.

I try not to notice him, but his stare is making my head throb.

"Ahhh, Yeager, I almost forgot about you! Hahaha! Professor Hange struggled to laugh out. "...So! Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?"

"Um Okay,... My name is Eren Yeager. I just transferred to Titan Academy. And you could say that I'm kinda smart..." He says.

So.. his name is Eren Yeager... even his name is beautiful.

"Ok Eren let's see... Oh! You can sit next to Mikasa!" Hange says enthusiastically "Mikasa, please raise your hand!" I awkwardly start to raise my hand while I feel my face flush out of embarrassment.

Eren sits down to my right and gives me nod and a smile, while I ignore him and pretend to be busy on my laptop.

"Ok let's begin class now!" Hange says "Today, we will be doing partner projects!" Some people groan while others smile, me being the one groaning. I hate group projects so much, for the others have  always gotten in my way.

"And I'll be choosing partners this time." Now everyone is groaning. "Let's see..."

"Sasha Braus, and ... Connie Springer."

"YES" Sasha and Connie say at the same time.

"Next is... Jean Kirstein and Marco Bolt."

I look over at Jean and I'm surprised to find out that they are both smiling at each other, which is weird because I've never ever seen the two interact. And I'm always with Jean.

Professor Hange groups more people together, when only me and Eren are left.

"Ahh Great! We finally have an even number of students! Ok lastly, Eren Yeager and Mikasa Ackerman!"

We look at each other at the same time and he smiles at me while I say or do nothing and look back at the teacher.

"This project will be about genetics and I will need the presentations due in 2 weeks. The rest of class is yours to make plans or get started with your work."

I finally talk Eren, annoyed that I have to do a partner project, "Look, if your just going to get in my way, I can do this all by myself." I confront to him.

"Look sweetheart, I'm not here to play silly games, I'm here for a reason, and if you're going to get in my way, I'll do it by myself." He says back to me.

My jaw: gone

"Now now kiddos, this is a partner project for a reason! You will each be graded for your work and participation within one another." Professor Hange butts in.

"Whatever. Meet me at the library after school tomorrow."

I realized the only good thing about him was his looks, and his personality is trash.

After school

It's 12am and I've been non-stop studying, but my roommate, Historia, is FaceTiming her girlfriend Ymir. That's when I know it's my time to leave.

"Bye I'm going to the bathrooms to shower."

Historia gives me a nonchalant goodbye and immediately starts laughing at a joke Ymir said. I roll my eyes and smile while shutting the door and making a plan to sneak to Jeans dorm.

Jean doesn't have a roommate and this is the only time me and him get some "alone time."

But this time is different and when I start to approach Jean's door I hear weird noises coming from inside.

I open the door and I am absolutely shocked by what I see.

Jean Kirstein and Marco Bolt making out with each other.

—————
End of Chapter 2