SatirTheories #2- Cookie Monster Ain't a Cookie Monster

A'ight, Let's get to it. Meme's not a Cookie Monster. "HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING! OF cOuRSe He'S A CoOkIe MoNStEr!" I can hear you shouting. But no, in fact, he doesn't even have FUR. Now, what has lead me to this conclusion? Well, how about I lay it out for you, starting with the creature that he ACTUALLY is.

Now, there aren't that many options because most animals don't have blue pigment. BUT, I'll tell you an animal that DOES have blue pigment. The Grand Cayman blue iguana, or blue iguana for short. Now, why is he a blue iguana? Well, there are a couple reasons. One, these things are CHUNKY. I MEAN, LOOK AT IT-

 I MEAN, LOOK AT IT-

An absolute UNIT. You know what else might be referred to as chunky? A COOKIE MONSTER. Don't you get it? He's trying to fool you into believing he's a cookie monster! Still don't believe me? Well, think about the color. Cookie monster is a dark, saturated blue, but Meme's character is a bright cyan! Now look at the picture of the iguana again. IT'S CYAN FREAKING LIGHT BLUE. 

Not only that, but those things got intimidating frickin' eyes. It's not very easy to see in the picture above, but if you look up "blue iguana eyes" you'll find a bunch of up close pictures of these spoopy bois' eyes. "Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?" OH COME ON, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THE JOKES SOCKS MADE ABOUT MEME'S EYES BEING SCARY (and no, I'm NOT talking about Blaza's eyes). CONNECT THE DOTS PEOPLE, CONNECT THEM.

Now, to those who are arguing "wElL ThEsE tHiNgS dOn'T hAvE fUr LiKe MeMe," HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THOSE SPIKES ON HIS SPRITES ARE ACTUALLY FUR? That's right, YOU DON'T. See, their ACTUALLY reference to the spikes along the back of the iguana!

"Oh, BuT hE dOeSn'T HaVe A TaIl. YEAH? WELL YOU'RE FORGETTING THAT A NUMBER OF REPTILES- INCLUDING blue iguanas- CAN HAVE THEIR TAILS CUT OFF AND REGENERATED. YOU PROVE NOTHING.

Finally, how often does Meme even talk about eating cookies? Every upload? Every other upload? OPEN YOUR EYES. HE BARELY TALKS ABOUT EATING COOKIES AT ALL. COOKIE MONSTER IS SUPPOSED TO BE OBSESSED WITH THEM, AND MEME PRACTICALLY FORGETS THAT THEY EVEN EXIST. Meme is a Grand Cayman Blue Iguana, NOT a Cookie Monster. CASE CLOSED. There's NO arguing to be done about it.

See you in the next theory, 
-Wil