Cat Hunter: Bio

Hello, I'm Blazexdx or Trashy-Blaze and I'm Cat Hunter's creator. I've decided to upload his official bio on Wattpad too so no one else reposts it. You can find his reference on my DeviantArt, also by the name Trashy-Blaze. Ok, let's get to it!

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

General Information

Name: Rodrigo Ortiz

Nicknames:

- Cat Hunter

- Cat

Age: 28+

Ethnicity: Latino, Hispanic

Nationality: Chilean-American

Languages: Chilean Spanish, English

Height: 5'11"/1m 80cm

Date of Birth: February 27th

Birthplace: Viña del Mar, Chile

Orientation: Bisexual and Aromantic

Job: Slenderman Proxy

Age of becoming a Proxy: 21

Life as a Proxy:

- For the first year, Cat Hunter did not want to follow Slenderman's orders at all. That is why Slenderman had to control the Proxy to show him what to do and how he was going to be living from now on. Cat Hunter had to go against his morals, everything he believed in, and kill people. He was disgusted with himself. He now had innocent blood on his hands. Cat eventually gave up on trying to resist and accepted his fate.

- After accepting his fate, Cat Hunter became a somewhat loyal Proxy to Slenderman. Few are the times when Cat Hunter disobeys his boss, as Slenderman will punish him in gruesome ways. However, Cat Hunter does a good job at being a Proxy, which made him gain Slenderman's trust very quickly. Although he could never get used to killing the innocent, he does the job fast and without hesitation as to not make the victim suffer.

- Due to being a Proxy and the main suspect for his father's death, Cat Hunter is always on the run. Depending on Slenderman's orders, he might have to travel long distances. He tends to rest in abandoned buildings whenever he can and has made a habit of stealing food from small stores. The only place he can call "home" is the Slender Mansion, which is a place in ruins and that has also been vandalized by teenagers.

Characteristics

Good/Neutral/Bad: Neutral

Personality:

- Calm: Cat Hunter is a very quiet. He seems to be absent most of the times, but that doesn't mean he is not paying attention to what is going on.

- Protective: Cat Hunter protects the doll his mother made for him when he was only a child from others very well. Anyone who dares touch the doll or try to take it will get badly injured. He is also very protective of Loki and won't let anyone get close to the feline.

- Reserved: Cat Hunter is not one to talk about himself to others. He doesn't talk much either, only when he has to or feels like he needs to. His sentences tend to be short and precise.

- Empathetic: Cat Hunter is a Proxy who still feels human behind his façade. He knows when his fellow colleagues are going through something hard and, putting away his reserved personality for a little, he will make the attempt to listen to their complaints and/or will leave small gifts for them.