2

Todoroki was faced with a challenge. One greater than all the others he's ever experienced.

...did he need to use the girl's locker room to change? If the girls found out he was ripped in every aspect and defined six-packs leading to a snake in between his legs, that would be trouble. Todoroki decided to walk to the furthest corner of the school to change, where no one was. The deserted area of the UA where only the wants to be delinquents hung out. When he made sure no one was looking, he quickly went into the bathroom to change out of his gym uniform. He felt like it was a waste of time walking an extra 5 minutes just to change into his uniform; however, he was left with no choice. Todoroki was about to head out when he heard footsteps. He halted his steps and described waiting until the person left.

"Holy shit! Girl shoes?! What's a girl doing in a boy's bathroom?!" A guy yelled; the voice sounded like the redhead dinosaur from his class. Another sound of footsteps appeared after Kirishima yelled. The other footsteps must be the Bakugo, as he and Kirishima grew quite close. Bakugo kicked the stall Todoroki was in, "Hey, what the fuck are you doing in the boy's bathroom?"

Todoroki froze again. Was he going to be found out?

"Fucking pervert." Bakugo snarled, getting ready to kick the stall again. Before he could, the whole bathroom turned to ice, and the door slammed open. The shock made Bakugo close his eyes for a second, but he opened them to see a glimpse of dual-colored hair. Before he could process anything, the ice melted, and the person was gone. Why was the halfie from his class in the men's bathroom? Why did she go through so much trouble to escape?

He shouldn't have noticed me, Todoroki thought. It was only his 2nd day at UA and he was burned out. It was only five more days until he got his male uniform.