Hyunlix - Always here

Ship: Hyunjin and Felix (Sorry not sorry they're my faves)

TW: toxicity and abusive relationship

Word count: 3150

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Hyunjin loved Felix, very much. They had met back in high school and Hyunjin knew it was love at first sight. After only a few months of knowing the younger, he realized that he would do anything if it meant seeing the other happy.

Even if it meant seeing him with someone else.

When Hyunjin met Felix, the Aussie was crushing on another boy from their school and got together soon after. Hyunjin was left heartbroken, crying every time he remembered the moment where he walked in on Felix and his boyfriend making out in the locker room.

Felix and he fought that night, the elder being pissed since he didn't even know about his friend's relationship, but also sad because he had missed his chance at trying to make Felix his. He had been building up the courage to confess his feelings, but Yeosan had beat him to it.

Hyunjin eventually accepted the fact that he couldn't be with Felix, and was happy whenever the younger was. The smile on his face was priceless to the dancer, even if he wasn't the cause of it. They stayed best friends, and even if he didn't necessarily want to, he listened to everything Felix had to say, whether it was the younger telling him about their first date or the amazing sex they had.

Hyunjin had absolutely no problem with Felix's relationship, up until he noticed a change in his best friend's behavior. He wasn't as happy and bubbly anymore, didn't open up a lot, but the thing that threw Hyunjin off the most was that he was almost ignoring him. It left the elder very sad and confused because Felix wasn't the type to simply burn bridges out of the blue.

However, he was going to get the explanations he wanted soon enough.

~♡~

Hyunjin was sitting in his living room, scrolling through his social media aimlessly since he was waiting for his dinner to cook in the oven. He lived alone, and although it could get a bit boring by himself, he was glad he had his own space and loved that he had a complete creative lead of the place.

He set his phone aside to turn on a show, but it buzzed as soon as it hit the soft fabric of the couch. Intrigued by the sudden notification, he looked at it and frowned upon seeing the text he had received.

Felix

Please come get me

It was a known fact to whoever hung out with Felix that the Aussie didn't own a car, and privileged public transportation. The boy was at his boyfriend's place, so for him to rather be picked up than bus back home alarmed Hyunjin slightly. He decided to give up on his dinner and turn off the oven, slipping in his shoes quickly and getting in his car to drive to Yeosan's house.

When he got there, he saw a sobbing Felix sitting on the porch, his bag of clothes next to him. The blonde almost ran to the car when he saw Hyunjin pull up in the driveway, slamming the door shut and bawling his eyes out. The elder couldn't handle the sight, but he also couldn't stay in the driveway and knew he would be able to comfort Felix better back at his own place.

He put his hand out for Felix to hold, knowing the younger liked physical affection a lot. "Hold my hand, Lixie. You'll be just fine," He reassured, driving back to his apartment as fast as he could.

When he arrived, he picked Felix up bridal style, since the younger seemed way too tired to walk up 4 flights of stairs, and brought him into his apartment. Carefully, he wrapped the boy up in his fluffiest blanket and ran to the kitchen to make him a cup of comforting hot chocolate. Felix's sobs had quieted down by the time he came back, so he sat next to the younger and wrapped his arm around his shoulders.