1-10

registerLog inForgot password

front page

Leaderboard

complete the novel

Novel Classification

my bookshelf

read record

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

content

set up

daytime

  Chapter 1 Rebirth and Return
  "Pain!"

  Chiba thought she was dead, but she didn't expect to feel pain all over her body. She opened her eyes and saw a house she was familiar with a long time ago.

  How is this going?

  Chiba was full of doubts, wasn't he bitten to death by a zombie?

  It wasn't because the pair of scumbags and scumbags were pushed out of the car and pushed into the zombie group. I clearly felt that I was bitten by the loss!
  How could it be okay? !
  etc!

  this house? Isn't it your own house before the end of the world?

  How is this going?

  Not only did he not die, but he also returned to his former house!

  Suddenly, Chiba thought of a possibility!
  Chiba got off the bed, picked up her mobile phone by the bedside, turned it on and checked the time first, it turned out to be April 2nd!

  April 2nd!

  She remembered this day, because on April 1st, she and her boyfriend Han Hao went to register their marriage. Han Hao's parents died in a car accident three years ago. His parents had no siblings, so no one would argue with him for any property. The Han family company It all fell to Han Hao. In the past three years, Han Hao gradually expanded the company.

  Yesterday they registered, and last night was their wedding night. Because the two of them didn't want to have a wedding, they only made their home a little more festive, with a candlelit dinner, like an old husband and wife.

  Chiba looked at the April 2 shown above, Chiba cried!

  I didn't cry when I was betrayed by that pair of scumbags, and I didn't cry when I was pushed into the zombie group! I didn't cry when I died!
  I didn't cry when I woke up and reborn!
  But when she saw April 2 and knew that her husband was still alive, she couldn't help it!

  In the previous life, her husband died in order to save her from being attacked by a slut girl, that is, that good best friend attracted a group of zombies!
  By the time she found out, her husband's body was gone! All gone!

  This is what the woman told her before she died! She is so stupid!

  "Wuuuu... still alive! Still alive!" Qianye wiped away her tears, this was the last time she shed tears, she would never let anyone hurt her husband!