SHIVIN OS: OUR CUPID DESTINY💕

HAPPY SHIVIN DAY To ALL OF YOU✨

What happens when our Shivin will meet in the College and becomes enemies of eachother on the very first day. Will they always keep fighting with eachother or will their Destiny play a cupid in their love story? To know what happens peek into an OS.

Give your valuable feedback.

Co author:penaholic_whisperer

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A fascinating open air swimming pool which is located in the centre of a backyard of a college. The walls of the swimming pool had blue tiles enhancing the colour of the water in the pool. Day was not so hot which is making a day perfect for swimming.Water in the pool is blue as the sky and clean as the crystal.The manly figure was seen blurry under the water of a swimming pool.

Krishiv: Are saale subha hostel se nikalte hi pani me ghus gaya.. ab bahar bhi aaja, class ka time ho raha hai Mohsin... bahar nikal nahi toh pathar marunga, 2 ghante ho gaye bula raha hun

In the next moment a boy in his early 20s with black orbs and sharp features, a dimpled smile with two bunny teeth which was enhancing his charmness came outside the water with a hair gelled up due to wetness and the water droplets on his whole body. He rubbed his face from upwards to downwards in order to remove the water from his face and shook his head sprinkling water from his hair around him. All the girls were gawking at him and the boys were jealous of him.

Momo: Haa aa raha hu na shanti rakh

He came out of the pool, took his towel, wrapped it around his neck and went from there while wiping his hair with his friends while talking to them in a green room. He changed quickly and all of them left the room.While going to their class he heard a classical rhythm fusing with the sounds of ghungroo. He turned his face to his left and saw a pretty girl in early 20s with long black hair dancing gracefully on the stage, moving her hand gestures to the rhythm of the music perfectly matching her facial expressions, not looking less than an angel through a window. All his friends turned back to find him looking inside a room. They peeped through the window and then looked at him..

Sanam: Wo ladki kon hai bhai.. he said, encircling his hand around his neck.

Momo: Mujhe kya pata, chal class me chalte hai, late ho gaye to wo budha andar hi nahi ghusne dega..

Krishiv: haan chal jaldi..

The three of them went from the other side the song was just stopped and a hall was filled with the echoes of clapping.

Vienna: woww Shivangi you are such a beautiful dancer and the expressions were so on point.

Shivi: Thanks a lot

Rooh: welcome to our cultural club Shivangi

Shivi: Thank You so right now i have to rush as its my first class and i am new in this college so don't know anyone here too..

Vienna: Which year..

Shivi: 3rd year

Rooh: Ohh we are from 3rd year too come with us we are going there only..

All the three girls rushed to the class. They saw their professor was about to enter a class but at that very moment some other professor called him and started talking to him. They all tiptoed inside a class hiding from the professor and quickly sat on their respective benches. Professor entered the class and took his lecture and went out of the room. It was break time and everyone went to the cafe.