1 | 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐨𝐬

CHAPTER ONE.

Lucien Kingston was found perched against the edge of the grandiose fountain, bathed in the shadows of the nightfall, beneath the pale moonlight

Lucien Kingston was found perched against the edge of the grandiose fountain, bathed in the shadows of the nightfall, beneath the pale moonlight. The cheerful sound of the water cascading flawlessly had became a saving grace as it filled his mind with an odd sensation of serenity.

Long story short, daddy dearest had dragged him into this party he didn't want to be at. Crowded places always gave him anxiety. He wasn't used to socializing with the other nobles as he spent most of his childhood locked behind the door. But thanks to the heavens above, he managed to escape from the hellhole. He knew he would have to deal with his father's tirades later. But right now, he chose to savour the moment while he still could.

With his head leaning upon the cold cobblestone, his icy gray eyes locked against the dark canva of the sky, strewn with tiny radiant stars. It was a peaceful scenery. He liked it here-away from the sound of hectic chattering and bustling crowd that resonated throughout his surroundings. He loved the idea of being alone. It brought him a peace of mind.

But little did he know that there, from the afar, seated in his throne, a particular blond was watching him. He feverishly watched the young man parted his tender lips apart as he was greeted by the cold breeze of the air, shining obsidian locks dancing in the gust. The sight of him was ethereal, with the faint light cast by the moon illuminating his sweet caramel skin, and that soft, charming smile etched at the edge of his mouth that could swoon any lady which drove Dio Brando's mind crazy. He couldn't help but let out a silent moan as the mint scented aroma of the unnamed young man gently crashed against his nostrils from here. And that's all thanks to his vampire senses.

Lucien, totally oblivious to the fact that a pair of ocean eyes was keenly observing his every move, used his callous fingers to slick his hair back, showcasing that devilishly handsome face of his.

And that's where the vampire drew the line.

⋆。˚ ꪔ̤̥ ᬁ ꒷♡̷̷ᬁ ᯼ ༻

The stars were shining bright above the inky sky as Lucien gaped with an unmistakable twinkle upon his eye. He wondered if his sister, Felicity, was watching above too, under the same sky from thousands of miles away. He'd been aching to see her for months but his wish were never fulfilled. He could merely dream, an episode of memories spent with her younger sister flashing through his head.

But the reminiscing didn't last long for his thoughts drifted away when he felt something so divine walking gracefully in his direction.

As his head pivoted towards his left, a towering man with unkept golden hair, surrounded by an aura of power, emerged in his sight. The sophisticated man was adorned in a medieval band around his chest, attached to a pair of suspenders, with an ornate dual colored shirt underneath of it and a vambrace coiled around his forearm. His muscular physique was honed to perfection that the raven could even see the definition of every muscle through the several layers of lush fabric. Not only that, but his face was just as ethereal, with strands of his goldilocks hair cascading across his flawlessly sculpted face. Lucien admired him. He admired that sharp, chiseled jaw that perfectly contrasted his plump lips and those darkly outlined eyes that stared back at him with a lustful glint.