𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

« ❄︎ »

𝗜𝗧 felt that time passed a week, turns out it was only just two days that passed after they had met him

He.. How should I put this.. He would be the type that would flirt you as a joke, not knowing some of the circumstances.

However, the both of them shared same pique interest. Wether it'd be songs, games and other more, it felt that they were connected.

Like they were meant to be. But sadly, they didn't feel the same way. They were delighted that both of them had the same nationality, it's rare to find someone with the same nationality as yours.

He felt he was the luckiest man on his friends list meeting such kind person. They may look cold at the outside, but kind on the inside.

People had always thought that they were selfish, mean, always had been spoilt by their parents or any bad sightings they could imagine.

But oh how they were wrong.

They've judged the wrong person, they assumed they were all that just because of their face. Although the people that know them can't blame them

« ❄︎ »

"𝗦𝗢, 𝗬/𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗜𝗧?" The prince of the abyss pondered of what he could do. He'd always seen how they take interest in such characters wether it'd be good, bad or just neutral people.

As much as he wanted to send some of them, at Tevyat to let them know as of information- He already knew what their own answer would be.

"𝗡𝗼."

All of their answers would be no. It wouldn't harm them much right? Sending them at such current time? Where a virus could be possibly caught on?

Of course, he is stubborn after all. So, he decided to wait on a few weeks. Their small break from everything that had happened in their world.

He was so surprised at first, they wanted to pick him instead of Lumine? I mean, they never showed disinterest to Lumine nor Aether, so maybe they wanted to pick a male MC?

They are weird, but not in a negative way. A positive way, he would view it. He was interested in knowing them, but seeing as he couldn't deviate from the script, he was stuck in misery.

As well them, the both of them were stuck in misery. They had work to do, school and so on passion for games.

He had always seen their passion to continue on Genshin while having a stressful life, he must say acting paid you and paid your life good.

You were a natural to it, before and now. He didn't know that, but all he knew is that you keep your mouth sealed and try to not express your true feelings.

🇱 🇴 🇦 🇩  🇬 🇦 🇲 🇪 ?

Ah, was it now time that they'd play the game? "I missed your pretty face.. Just take a break from reality for awhile dear."

Hm. Seems Aether can't wait no longer, go along now.