📍40. Vacations

We were in the common room the next day, chilling with the team, enjoying the calm and peace, and not having to worry about Hydra anymore.

I was waiting for Loki to show up but I assumed he was still asleep because I hadn't seen him since the beginning of the day.

I was on the couch with James and was busy stroking his hair while watching TV with Nat and Steve next to us. Both of our couples were known by the team so there was no need to worry about being together now.

It felt so good, finally being able to be comfortable with him, finally showing him the attention he deserved.

But the quiet room was soon filled with the booming voice of the God of Thunder.

"Good morning people!" he shouted in the room, making Sam and Pietro groan. The two guys went to a club last night and there's no need to say they came back completely wasted.

A tall and skinny figure with black slick hair was following Thor. I turned back to James, raising a brow.

"It's him. Loki," he whispered in my ears and my eyes widened.

"I'm going to thank him, want to join me?" I asked him, standing up from the couch, stretching after so long in a comfortable position.

I approached the two Gods slowly and Thor turned around, spotting me coming at them.

"Lady Ella! How are you?" he said in his loud voice, his brother rolling his eyes next to him. I smiled softly and looked at him.

"I'm great, thanks for asking Thor" I politely replied. I turned to look at his brother, already looking at me.

"Thank you Loki for helping me yesterday, I owe you," I smiled at him, James right behind me, gripping my waist possessively.

"It was a pleasure" he answered smiling softly. "And you don't owe me anything. I did what I had to do and I was happy to help you, darling," smirking mischievously at the end of his sentence.

"Well, thanks again," I replied smiling wider and I made my way back to the couch with James. Before I could sit down, he gripped my jaw and kissed me roughly but shortly, leaving me a bit confused.

He sat down and pulled me onto his lap, gripping my thighs with his left hand while his right one came back to cup my jaw, making me look at him.

"You're mine," he growled in my ears, low enough so no one except me could hear but strong enough to send shivers down my spine. I whimpered at the sound of his voice, clenching my thighs together in a small effort to chase the hot feeling growing between them.

He groaned at the sight and his grip tighten on my thighs. His hand gripped my throat lightly but enough to make me feel pleasurable things in my stomach. Butterflies.

"I'll teach you a lesson later doll" he whispered seductively in my ear. "You need to remember who you belong to."

I only nodded and he loosened his grip on my throat, leaving me panting on his lap. And right at this moment, my dad entered the room, a wide smile on his face.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are going on vacation!" he shouted in the room and a concert of shouts accompanied his declaration, making the two guys hungover groan again.

"We will go to Greece for the weekend. We leave in two hours. Be ready," he ordered, walking back to his room.

I stood up quickly and gripped James' hand, pulling him up. I was so excited that I run back to my room to pack my stuff, almost falling on my way, making him chuckle. He went back to his room to prepare his stuff while I went back to mine.

I started with clothes, folding them carefully so they could fit in the suitcase. After that, I moved on with my makeup and hair accessories. I packed them neatly with the rest of my stuff and went back to my wardrobe to find some bikinis.

I put them on my bed and stood in front of them, trying to decide which one I should pick.

I heard the door open and saw James entering my room, his bags next to the door, already packed. I sighed.

"What's happening doll?" he asked, coming over to me and placing his muscular body behind me.

"I can't decide which bikini I want to take with me," I whined like a child, putting my head on his chest. He engulfed me in his arms and whispered seductively in my right ear.

"Then don't take anything, I like you more when you're bare anyway."

I giggled and gave him a soft slap on his arm.

"No but seriously, you can wear anything, you'll be gorgeous," he declared.

"That doesn't help Buck!" I sighed dramatically. He then leaned down and scooped three swimsuits. A black bikini, a brown one, and a one-piece in a deep black color with chains for the straps.

"Take these and let's go," he said, packing the rest of my stuff in my suitcase and taking it along with his bag, walking off the room with me behind him.

We rushed to the private jet that was going to take us to Greece and we put our stuff on the hold. We climbed the stairs leading to the interior and sat down.

I was next to the window and James was seated next to me. Everyone was there except Nat and Steve. Wanda even invited Paul to come with us. He was a nice man with blond hair and glasses. We greeted him properly and went back to our seats, waiting for the couple to arrive.

After five more minutes, the couple arrived. Nat's cheeks were red and she seemed flustered. Steve on the other hand was smiling widely, his cheeks also red as if they had run. She winked at me when she sat down and I rolled my eyes, knowing clearly what they had done, making her giggle.

The jet took off and soon enough, we were in the middle of the sky with puffy clouds surrounding the jet, like a field of white cotton candy.

Direction Greece !!

As we were up in the sky, I took a postcard and a pen out of my bag and started to write to my foster parents.

Hi from America!
Oui je sais, je n'ai pas tenu ma promesse, mais promis (et cette fois, je suis sérieuse) je vais me rattraper. J'ai, comment dire, été un peu occupée ici mais maintenant tout va mieux. J'ai retrouvé ma famille et trouvé ma famille de cœur. J'ai d'ailleurs un petit ami, il s'appelle James et on est ensemble depuis un peu moins d'un mois...
Vous me manquez, j'ai hâte de vous revoir !
I love you <3
Ella

(traduction is in the comments <3)