01. Together Once More

"Hey guys! Don't be shocked! Guess who I met!" 

Jotaro and Kichou looked at each other who then looked at Kakyoin and shrugged, what has Polnareff gotten into this time? They couldn't help but ask.

"Polnareff! We were worried about you!" Mr. Joestar exclaimed. Kakyoin followed by asking "What's wrong?! Those wounds!"

"Were you attacked by an enemy?" Kichou asked having the same questioning gaze as Jotaro.

Polnareff ignored their questions as he marched into the three teens. "Who cares about any wounds! Listen, don't be shocked, Jotaro! Be prepared, Kiiyan and Kakyoin!" 

"Oi, your enthusiasm is scary." Kichou says as the silver haired man wont to Mr. Joestar.

"Get ready? Tadaa!"

The others looked at questioningly as Avdol walked in with a smirk humoring Polnareff and the rest of the crusaders. 

"Mr. Avdol! Just in time!" Kichou says picking up her back. Jotaro grabbed the heavy bag from her in which she mumbled. "Oh, Thank you." 

Kichou faced Polnareff with a stern look. "And you, lets get you cleaned up before your wounds get infected." She grumbled. 

The rest of the Crusaders started talking to each other as if nothing happened deliberately confusing Polnareff. 

"Oh Kichou, I'm glad the change of clothes fit you." Avdol says patting the shorter girl at the back. In which Kichou politely nodded. "Yes, thank you, Mr. Avdol, I was in need of a bath for quiet some time." She says. 

Avdol then proceeds to greet Jotaro.

"Jotaro, you're still wearing those clothes? Don't you think it's too hot?!" 

"Hey! I'm telling you to hold it! You!" Polnareff screamed. Everyone looked at him once more wondering what has gotten to him again.

"What's going on?"

"What kind of attitude is this?"

"A dead man is still alive! What's with the casual conversation?!" He asked following his questions with questions. 

Once they revealed to Polnareff that Avdol was alive all this time, the man was comically defeated. 

"You! You know about Avdol but you never told me?!" The french asked Kichou who shrugged.

"You're too loud you might blurt it our accidentally." She reasoned out. "But I actually asked them to... But they think it was for the best so..."

Polnareff looked at them comically crying. "You guys are all mean! You all excluded me! Have you no shame!" He asked.

"Nope." Kichou responded making Kakyoin laugh and Jotaro smirked.

The rest of the group turned into their own circles. 

"Did you rest well?" Jotaro quietly asked Kichou tucking a strand of her hair to the back of her ear. Kakyoin perked at the gesture which didn't leave unnoticed to his lilac eyes.

Kichou nodded. "I did, Thanks" 

They then went back to listen to Mr. Joestar's conversation.

"I also asked him to buy something for me." He says.

"Buy something?" Polnareff asked.

"Its a bit too noticable, so I posed as a rich Arabian man and brought it." Avdol says. 

A submarined appeared from the depths of the cliff. The group immediately went in as Mr. Joestar and Avdol went first followed by Polnareff and Kakyoin. Lastly, Kichou and Jotaro.