💮•<Prologue>•💮

"Miss Y/n! Wake up,Miss y/n!"

You heard the maid Knocking.
"I am awake!" you opened the door
satomi-nee... you said while Tearing.(╥﹏╥)

"What happened what did they did again? asked satomi what did they used to hurt you again?!"

" I Was awake the whole night,they didn't Show any mercy at all! they used a belt and as usual there hands what did i do anyway too Deserve this punishment? Is it because My school uniform? is it because of my Grades because i didn't Have a higher grade than 96? I hate this Family all they did is too Torture me I Swear i am leaving this house.I have Bruises all over my back and Thighs It hurts!" you said while going in the bathroom crying.

After you showered you saw satomi-nee preparing you're clothes."Thank you satomi nee chan, You're the only one who cares for me Here."

"Let me treat youre back" She said while Opening the first aid kit.

"Y/n Pack the things you Need Please leave this house i overheard them saying that They will Torture you more If you don't leave youre body will collapse she said wrapping the bandage. i promise you I Will not resign empty handed! I will Report them for child abuse and make them rot in jail."

"I will Satomi nee chan! i will! I dont have any friends though but i will look for a place Too stay for a while And i wish For them to live there lives in prison I don't understand why they adopted me when they will just abuse me..." you said

"Y/n,i want you too have a Life that you Enjoy! Go to this highschool Kisai High school okay? my sister is the nurse there she has she most Important paper for you to register to the school...After i let you escape here please live a normal life."

" I will! Thank you Nee-chan i will never forget this please stay healthy!"

✼••┈┈┈┈••✼♡✼••┈┈┈┈••✼

{I really loved watching Komi cant communicate and want to do a Story so here!💜✨}

🔈{"If you don't like the story or hate it don't read,its simple Haters isn't welcome💜"}

{Its My first time writing stories so please don't judge me🤗💜}

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ | 
|Next chapter💜|
|_____ ___|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ