Torture

TW- mentioning of scars, blood, night terrors.

I layed in my dark, shared room listening to my brothers sleeping, tracing over the scars that patterned my body, more specifically the ones littering my arms, some were more visible but some were slowly disappearing, some long, some short, they were all unique in their own way. Luckily for me, I'd be here for a long time, tracing what I was most insecure about at one point, now it's just included in the Bailey package.

"Bailey? Oi," I heard Carl whisper from his bed, nearly sending me six foot in the air. "Fucking hell don't do that," "oh so you are up," "no this is all an illusion and we are all gonna end up dead tomorrow," "very funny but what's troubling you?" "Woahhh you're going up in the world brother! Being all supportive," "I can be supportive," "I'm aware, and nothing is troubling me, go back to sleep." "Nope, something is wrong, I've got those senses you know?" "The only sense you have is in your dick," the hushed conversation continued for a while until he got sick of my crap and sat on my bed, and continued interrogating me on why I wasn't asleep. I couldn't say 'ah yeah I'm not sleeping purely because my psycho ex either escaped or was released from prison today and proceeded to attempt to attack me but was stopped by someone that just happened to stop by because of his own feelings/curiosity'

I shut Carl down as I told him repeatedly that I was fine, he didn't buy it but soon went back to his own bed as I tried to fall asleep, 3:17 am, amazing.

"Keep running, it's just a never-ending cycle princess," I ran down the white corridor, hearing that voice from all directions, impossible to tell where it was exactly coming from, it could have been right next to me, behind me, round the next corner of the hospital. It was like a game of tag, a very psychotic game of tag. "Mi amor, come out, I'm not gonna hurt ya," he smirked as his words bounced off all the walls possible. Soon enough I reached where it all started, some weird fucking room that was a special feature in nearly all my nightmares, maybe it signified something, death maybe? Definitely not peace. The double doors moved in sequence as something hit them, calling me in, dragging me in. Standing on the opposite side of the double doors stood him, the sadistic asshole that tortures my days and my nights, he was proudly brandishing a pistol, while some what seemed to be a doctors coat wasn't so white anymore, red splatters coated it. "Welcome to hell Bailey, let me just predict something. Bailey Gallagher, time of death 17:43 pm" What the fuck? "Come here Princess," my head began spinning, with a mix of his pet names and my name being shouted.

"Bailey wake up!" I opened my eyes to see Ian pinning me to the bed trying to hold me still while Lip was trying to bring me back to reality. "Finished have we?" Lip asked while Ian just stared at me in utter shock, until Carl walked in, perfect timing may I add, with a snack bar. "What?" he mumbled with his mouth full. "Why are you guys pinning her down?" "Oh because she started moving around her bed like she was possessed by satan! Where the hell were you?" Ian said "I was getting this, I didn't leave for that long, you ok B?" "Fine now, Ian lay off will ya, he can't be here everytime I have a night terror,"

Soon enough I was still being watched, Carl should start his own surveillance company, you can see his eyes moving in different directions from one another, or is that just me losing it? I looked to the small bedside table, it held some gatorade and my pills? When did my pills appear here? Ian. "Are you gonna sleep?" I heard Carl whisper, moving to my bed. "Probably not," I said nonchalantly. "Bailey please just try," "everytime I close my eyes I'm there, that fucking hospital, that motherfucker with his god complex, thinking he knows me," I mumbled through gritted teeth. "I know Bailey, he's gone now, he's not gonna get you," "What did Mickey do with him?" "He'll have killed him or some shit," you could detect the hesitance a mile off, "You hesitated, I don't know what he did, he was consoling me so he didn't do anything as far as I'm aware." At that point my thumbnail was in my mouth, currently getting chewed to shreds, until Carl swatted my hand away from my mouth, while moving next to me and putting his arm round my shoulders. "Look at me and listen, he. is. not. going. near. you. got it? You've got us to protect you,"

--time skip--

Me, Lip, Ian and Carl were all gathered in the kitchen, watching our loving father crashed out on the floor, "fuck this it's like watching paint dry," I said throwing the closest thing that was on the sideboard at Frank and walking out, calling first dibs on the tv. "The fuck are you watching?" came a voice from behind me while I punched the unknown person without thinking. "Jesus fuck," Mickey said holding his nose. "Shit sorry Mick, just don't sneak up on me," I jumped off the sofa checking to see if I actually did any damage or if he was just milking it. "There's fuck all there, you're fine!" "Yeah yeah, whatever, anyway I came over to say something, well, don't lose it on me but the kid that you know, had you pinned on the-" "yeah I think I'm aware as to what happened thank you, what have you got to say?" I snapped. "He got away, I don't know where but he's fucked off," "I don't know whether that's a good or bad thing but either way he broke his bail conditions," "and you didn't fucking report him why?" "what concern is that of yours?" I mumbled walking back go where I was sitting, "it's my concern because, one: I saved you more than once from that son of a bitch, two: I'm technically apart of your family, three: you're like my fucking little sister, so therefore I believe it's most definitely my concern!" he yelled, "Alright fine, I won't go to the police because I'm terrified of him okay? If I leave it he will soon back off." "And what if he fucks you up even more? Comes back and no one is there to save you? You said it yourself you're scared of him, you let fear overcome you when he is there and you're screwed, hospital here you come?" "ты ублюдок," I mumbled under my breath "Sorry what was that Bailey?" "I said 'you are a bastard' okay?" "You're an asshole," "Wait? The Mikhailo Milkovich has given a compliment, fucking hell," I smirked. "Fuck off,"

"Oh and for your information I was watching some murder show," "don't get any ideas." "Don't need any from that, I've already got em stored, up there for thinking ay?" I said tapping my head with my middle finger before presenting it to Mickey.