Are You Mocking Me?

'I know you're no good,
but you're stuck in my brain'

Hermione's POV

Sunday went by pretty fast if I do say so myself. Ugh, Mondays. Who doesn't hate them? I definitely don't love them, I tell ya'.

Anyways, class went by fast. (not like I attended them or whatever) I was now roaming around school grounds trying to find the club I decided to join, since Dumbledore said that it was 'required' I don't have any choice but to join one.

I'm pretty sure I've been walking around for more than an hour. How I haven't seen anyone in the past half an hour or so is freaking me out on the inside.

And my dumbass never found the room until now so I was basically walking around school after hours, which I think isn't legal, but oh well.

Life isn't fun when you don't live it, I guess. Well, that was until I heard noises.

Not that kind of noises! You horny ass mothe-

Stop talking to yourself Hermione!

Alright, alright!

Oh my god I'm doing it again!

Ugh. Anywaysss, I walked closer to the noise which is now much more clear and it's definitely not a noise but a calming melody. Kinda vibey actually.

I opened the door to the room where the music can be heard slowly, being mindful of the person or people on the other side. My hearing was immediately met by a piano being played and a voice who I think is singing.

Sorry that you left me
'Cause I'm the best thing
That you aren't ever gonna get again

The music faded and I was just stood there behind the door with my head poking out, surprised at the angelic voice who sang the song that was beautifully written.

I was gushing about the person who's back was faced to me when their voice- rather, her voice shook me out my thoughts.

"You done talking to yourself there?"

The voice startled me,

"I wasn't talking to myself, I was thinking." I state.

I shook my head and looked at the person who slowly turned around to meet my gaze.

Great. It's her... Again.

"Ugh. Why can't I live in peace without you being around me?!" Y/n rolls her eyes with a dramatic sigh as she turned back around avoiding my prying eyes.

"Cause you're everywhere I go!" I defend myself, starting to get annoyed to be in her presense.

"Then fucking leave me be, damn it!" She shouts, slamming the cover of the piano hard making me jump.

"Oh I'm sorry," I stated with sarcascm in my voice, "did I interrupt your little song number of a moment?!"

She silently gasped in shock as her glare turned into an expression I can't seem to read. "Are you mocking me?!"

My glare softened as I hear her voice crack. "Wh-"

"Is that why you're here?! To spy on me then make fucking fun of me?!" She cut me off, while hurriedly standing up and rushing towards me.

Before I could even answer, she pushed me against the wall. Glaring hard while her nose flared in anger. With one hand on my hips and the other on my shoulder as her body pressed up against mine.