Hey it's me.. Spider-Man

(Your suit^^)

(Your suit^^)

Hey it's me SpiderMan also known as (y/n) (l/n). I was born in boring old (city) it was just me, my aunt Mary, and my Uncle Benny it was pretty normal until on September 8th 2007 when I was 3 years old I was at the petting zoo when I was bitten by a radioactive spider, I know typical hero story but that's the way it is I started to stick and shoot webs out and Aunt Mary thought it was dangerous so I was home schooled, but when I turned 15 I got to go to a public school and people would think that I would be excited but my Uncle had taught me about the dangers of the real world and not to expect anything great so I didn't. My uncle had picked me up that day... But how I wish he hadn't. We started walking and he said he needed things from the store so he went in and I waited and waited until  I heard a gun shot and saw two people running out of the store I had wanted to follow them but I had to make sure that Uncle Benny was okay, That's when I saw it my Uncle had been on the floor bleeding I ran towards him he said something almost above a whisper " use your power for good" "with great power comes great responsibility" and those words stuck with me why you may ask because they were his last words. Now I'm 17 and going to Midtown High school where I had met my friends Ned and MJ and I am the one and only spider man. I was on patrol that's when things were glitching? I don't know what it was but was pulled into this portal thingy and ended up in BROOKLYN??? I hid in an alley across the street and saw this kid swinging on a web like mine but I'm the only spider man am I?

Hey it's Axel this is my first story srry if it's bad:(