prologue

Hello Korea, I smiled to myself as I looked at the airport view from the plane window.

I yawned carelessly as I got down from my plane. This is so exhausting, I thought to myself.

I was at the waiting area as I saw a couple kiss, oh when will it be my turn.

I shookt my head as I continued walking towards the exit but chuckled as I saw a middle aged woman and what looks like her son mouth-agaped, completely shocked, staring at the couple I just saw.

I hurriedly sat down on a vacant seat to plan my next masterpiece.

'This would make a good story plot' I chuckled at the thought and started writing on a blank piece of paper, not darting my eyes away from them.

But then I saw a good looking blonde near the couple kissing. He looked like he was about to cry. Oh? how cruel life is, this looks like the cliche friendzone.

He then ran out of the airport hurriedly, leaving his big suitcase.

Smh, this might be korea- where citizens are obedient asf but you can't just leave your luggage at a totally open spot, especially if it's this big.

I ran up to the suitcase and grabbed it, I might look like a thief but the poor crying dude might get into an accident due to crying too much.

I dragged the suitcase and ran outside, trying to chase the good looking blonde guy but unfortunately I couldn't spot him.

I couldn't yell or call his name because he was a stranger. I absolutely did not know his name. I continued looking for him.

Due to running to much and gasping for air, I took a turn in an alleyway and spotted a blonde man curled up on the side.

His shoulders were shaking, enough to tell that he was crying.

I opened the fake chanel bag my mom gave me and took out an unused handkerchief, I slowly walked towards him and sat down beside him.

"Hey.." I patted his shoulders softly.

"Go away" he mumbled, obviously not having the energy to argue with whoever is disturbing him right now.

I grabbed his hand, opened it and placed the handkerchief. I had no time to be wasting it on this man but it somehow hurts my heart a bit.

After minutes he seemed to have calmed down so I really had to ask.

"Wanna tell me about it?" I asked softly, staring at the two big suitcases in front of me.

"W-who the hell are you?" He asked. He seemed to realised that I was a stranger. But I could only focus on his accent.

"You're british?" I asked in disbelief, no wonder he was blonde.

"Yeah.. what about it?" He asked, confused by my behavior. He's british.. most english people I've met were too bold, brazen and liked to party so it wouldn't hurt if I'd be straightforward right?

"Date me" I blurted out shamelessly.

"W-what?" He asked in disbelief.

////////////////////////
hello!! windbreaker belongs to Yongseok Jo / (yonseok_jO) on ig

wrote a fanfic outta boredom in 1am hehe