twenty eight

A NOT SO FUN TRIP(tw: mention of blood and accidents)

A NOT SO FUN TRIP
(tw: mention of blood and accidents)

A NOT SO FUN TRIP(tw: mention of blood and accidents)

y/n's pov

Before the bus left, MJ and Ned got on the bus and had to sit at the back but it was okay for them. What's not okay is that this substitute is planning something she thinks her students doesn't know. I know.

I've got this feeling that she's about to sabotage this trip killing us all in Washington. Not gonna let that happen. Doesn't she realize I can blast her face off of the face of the earth?

"Hey, you okay?" Peter slightly nodged my arm.

"Yeah..." No I'm not.

Peter fell asleep not long minutes after but I couldn't since I am bothered by this bitch. I know she's plotting something.

"To kill them all..."

Yo, what the actual fuck is that?

"I will kill them all... revenge!"

Hold the hell up, what is that voice? That's weird but the way she says revenge feels like she's really low. ew.

An hour passed and Ms. Hammer decided to stand up and give us her stupid and boring speech about how thankful she was being able to teach us while Mr. Wilson was gone. This bitch literally told us what we think of her otherwise.

"In a few minutes we're about to arrive at the museum so why don't we put on our best smiles!" She grinned, yep, not a smile she wants us to do, a grin.

"'Coz you'll all be dead sooner or later."

"What do you mean dead?" I stood up.

"What? I-I didn't say a-anything about 'dead'." She steps back and as if she's grabbing something from behind her.

"Why are you stuttering?" I asked in complete confusion— not actually— and I can feel Peter waking up to this madness. Everyone was whispering, divided whether believing me or not.

"Y/N, what's happening."

"I heard her, she's talking about how we're gonna die in the museum!" I slightly yelled. MJ tapped my shoulders to calm me down. "Come on, let's just sit down. We didn't hear her saying those words, you're probably just imagining it."