❣️부분(2) 🤫

COMMON POV:-
Through windows

Wow look at those teenager, roaming around freely with friends , having fun and here me just admiring things from far. I don't know do I deserve this or may be worst when my birthday came. "big sigh" Forget this and lets go to work. - these are the thoughts of tae while looking outside world from his small window.

Its been 5 year he is living with his uncle min and family but nothing is like what he thought of

Its been 5 year he is living with his uncle min and family but nothing is like what he thought of. It's worst but now he has give up on almost everything but in the little corner of his heart he is waiting to get out of here. He sometimes thing that outside street will be more safest then this big mansion but what can he do simply nothing.

flashback of 4 to 5 years -
(little little)

After funeral uncle min and family came to the mansion. Uncle min drag a crying and little boy tae to the living room by his hair and throw him in the store room which is in the back yard. yeontan bark but sara took him and beat that cute puppy. For next 3 days tae stays in the dark room where no light no air just darkness and a window like hole for air to pass on. They didn't give him food or water. After 3 days when aunt min open the door she scrunch her nose cause tae was lying there in his pool of pee and blood and small insect are all over him with bad smell and it also had some blood over his face and hands. She order maid to clean the mansion and tae and again put him here as a punishment. All maids and bodyguards have the liking of their young master tae so they help him.

 All maids and bodyguards have the liking of their young master tae so they help him

(Something like this)

After cleaning and feeding tae some nutrient the maids and bodyguards decied to protect tae till aunt suzy arrive. So they give a big and spacious room to tae in the staff quater where Min family disgusted to set foot so they will be away for him. and they will tell them lie for sake of tae.

After that incident tae was treated as a slave of them who works with maids, eat with maids and sleep in the staff area only. He is somehow happy that he will not get beaten up by min family when they come home with fully drunken state. They lash their frustration on tae by beating him. Uncle min cut tae names from school and he also cut his all ties from his friends. After the funeral nor tae meet his friends neither they cause whenever they try to meet him sara or aunt min stop them saying he is not at home. Tae also lost hope that may be his friends got to know his reality that he is just a maid in this house. Tae got to know that his puppy yeontan , they sell them to other. He cried that day a lot.