Chapter 1

~Third person POV~

The day was going slowly. Joon was sitting in the park until Charles walked up to him. "Hello young man, interested in an event that is happening tomorrow?" Charles said as he got Joon's attention. "Sure, what's it about?" Joon asked. "Just read this. It has all the information that you'll need about the event. It's the third annual event that is in the you know underground." That peaked Joon's attention more as he was handed the pamphlet of the event. "Thank you young man. See you there!" Charles said with a smile and walked away.

Joon was done reading the pamphlet. It has all kinds of food and things happening. The only thing that got his attention was the main thing of the event. Which was blind dating. They get like 10-15 mins to introduce themselves and if they feel a click, they were to flip a sign saying 'no more' to talk more. "Huh, this sounds interesting." Joon spoke to himself.

While that was happening, Y/N was in their home when they heard a knock at the door. "I'm coming!" They yelled at the door. They looked out of the peephole, it was their father. They sighed whilst opening the door. "Yes dad?" "Please, please come to my event tomorrow. There'll be a young man that I think that you'll like coming. I didn't get his name though, but he is handsome." He said with a smile. "Dad, what do I say all the time about this event?" They asked. "Yes coming." They both said in unison. They both laughed after saying it together. "See you tomorrow dad..." Y/N said with a smile. "Yes see you!" He walked away and Y/N closed the door.

They walked to their room and passed a picture of their mom and sighed. "Oh how I miss you Ma..." they smiled sadly as they walked into the their bedroom.

~TIME SKIP~

It was now 9:30pm. Joon returned to the park where no one is present. "I should really look into a hotel..." he looked at his phone on the bank app. He had a lot of money stored from his mother. But she said only use it in emergencies. But this was an emergency. He was on the streets since he was 20 years old. Six years ago. The person that his mom was renting from allowed him to stay until his 20th birthday without paying rent if he cleaned the apartment building once a week. He did that until his 20th birthday. Then he got 'fired' and kicked out. He sighed at the memories.

He walked into a hotel that was cheap for a night stay. "Hello young man, what can we do for tonight?" The lady at the desk asked. "Any vacancies?" Joon asked as the lady nodded. "Yes we do. Nobody hasn't been coming for weeks sadly. But we still have a standing four stars!" She said with a soft tone. "Ok... One room please." He said smiling. "Ok, for how long?" The lady asked. "I was thinking for the week." Joon said, it was only Friday. "Sure, that'll be ₩30,000*. Since you're the first one to book in weeks, that's a discounted price. Usually it is ₩31,000.*" The lady smiled. "Oh thank you... Do you accept debit?" He asked. "Yes we take debit." She said whilst typing in the numbers into the debit machine, as she was doing that Joon was setting up his phone to pay for the room until someone walked up. "Son, How much?" The man stood beside Joon. "Uh... who a-are you?" Joon asked. "Name's Saul. Now son, how much?" Saul said and asked. "₩30,000... why?" Joon asked. "That's good. I'll pay, how long do you actually want to stay? I've seen from a distance that you don't have a home to go to and sleep in the park and hoping that nobody sees." Saul said. "Well at least a month..." Joon said whilst looking down. "Ok, so Mi Hi, put him down for a month." Saul said. "Yes sir." She nodded and looked towards Joon. "May I have your name?" She asked. "Yes, uh my name's Joon." Joon said. "Ok, Joon, my names Mi Hi." She smiled.

After a while Saul helped Joon get settled into the room, it has two big beds so Saul could stay with him. "So son, what's this about?" Saul pointed to the pamphlet that Joon stuck on the end table that was in between the bed. "Well, a nice guy gave it to while I was in the park. He was pretty excited to see me interested in it. If you want you can read it." Joon looked to the floor. "Ok" Saul said.

After a bit, Saul was done reading. "Oh that event, it's at my bar's basement. Only members can get in or specifically invited by Charles, the host. He probably forgot to give you a card and the password. Do you plan on going?" Saul asked Joon, and he nodded. "Ok, I'll help you get in. Also there's one young lady that never goes home with anyone at the end of the night. Other than the host, Charles, his daughter. She is a bit stubborn when it comes to love by saying 'I'm still looking for the right person'... Maybe you'll make her turn to mush with your looks, son." Saul smiled as he put the pamphlet back onto the table and crawled into the bed on the right. "Maybe. I don't even know her yet." Joon said with a sigh. "Wait I mean them, they are nonbinary." "Oh ok..." Joon had no preference on what he liked so he was thinking all night about this mystery person.