𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑮𝑶 𝑭𝑨𝑹

I leaned back as my head gently placed itself onto my pillow. I grabbed a book off my desk that had a velvet blue cover over it with a pearly white lace securing my secrets that were inside. With my slender fingers i gently undid the knot and opened the book. I grabbed a ink pen and started writing

10th September 2009
Dear Diary.

I paused there. What was i going to write? I gently bit my lip. I heard the sound of light footsteps approaching my door so i hurriedly slid the book under my pillow.

knock knock

"Adi?" A quiet female voice said. "It's me,Elena,can i come in?"

Elena. My twin sister. She has long brown hair, brown eyes and a beautiful skin complexion. Since we were 5 she's been "dating" Stiles Lockwood but just recently they broke up. Elena is one of those very very popular girls in school, on the cheer team,boys drooling over her , straight As but also nice and kind.

"Yeah yeah come in" as she opened the door it creaked. My expression turned sour after hearing that. God i hated that sound.
"So are you excited for tomorrow?" Elena said holding a box.
"Very excited Elena. Now what do u want?" I said glaring into her hazel eyes.
"I wanted to give you .. this." She handed me a box that had a light peach ribbon over it. A small white note inside it. I looked up at her as she got off my bed slapping her hands together gently.
"Elena-"
"Open the box" She smiled. Elena was always the positive one. Even after the accident. Two summers ago me and Elena had gone to a party. Elena had got into a pretty loud argument with Stiles so she decided to leave. Me being the rebellious teen i was , i decided to stay and take jell-o shots with Caroline. Hours later i got a call from Sheriff Forbes telling me my parents drove down wickery bridge and they plummeted into the water underneath. I vividly remember that day, i broke down falling to my knees as Tyler Lockwood held me tight.

But school start tomorrow. The past must be put behind me. I got up from my bed and walked over to my wardrobe. "What am i gonna wear.." I gently whispered to myself as i opened the large oak doors. I grabbed jeans shorts, a red cami top and valentines converse that i just recently got. I placed them onto my love seat and i lay in my bed waiting for that-
PING PING PING.

That would be Caroline. Caroline was my best friend and has been ever since i was 3. Even tho she and elena may have some unresolved drama it doesn't stop caroline being my bestfriend. i rolled over to grab my phone to read the message caroline sent me

CAROLINE
22:48
"HEY ADI, YOU AWAKE?"

I ignored her. she could go a couple hours without texting me. i put my phone on charge and slid under the covers. Tomorrow is the start of a new year.