heehoonjake - forgot get me not

Ship- heeseung x sunghoon x jake

i say listen the song while reading

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so basic facts sunghoon and jake were close to the point they look there were dating and little did they know that there older friends heeseung like them both and want them be his and want to be theirs but was to scsrd thats if he cofess will end there friendship and he did want that to happen so he keep his feeling to himseflt and the fact he didnt comfess it eanting him up to thw ponit he will give hints to jake and sunghoon. They both didn't notice the hints but noticed how heeseung getting very hot and they started to have feelings for him  so they start to trying to flirty with heeseung    to see if they get any reaction, they thought of a great idea to    letters in heeseung locker with each other hand writing but since it with each other signature  to confuse heeseung  once heeseung wait for the person who wrote the letters by corner by his locker he saw that it both jake and sunghoon  he his heart started to melt because both of his crush like him back jw just needs to come up with a idea to asked them what will that be?