Chapter 8

The night starts are shone like crystal up on the Silverpelt, you were in the warriors den sleeping. Your best friend Tigerclaw went with Bluestar and with two apprentices to the Moonstone. 

     You thought about how is he doing right now and what he is doing. You could not clear your mind from all the things you were thinking. Waking up at night and being unable to fall back asleep had driven you out from the warriors den. You sat simply by the den and stared straight into the silvery night sky. You wondered if Tigerclaw was looking at the same sky as you now.

     You started to feel in your paws as many creatures, probably cats, are run closer and closer in every second. Before you could wake anyone up, many cats burst into the camp, they held on themselves the disgusting smell of ShadowClan. 

     Your clanmates woke up, too and jumped straight into battle. Same did you, with load growling and bristling F/C fur you jumped at a muscular white tom with black paws. Not caring about his big size and his advantage in battle with it you bit down on his ear. It started bleeding, and the warm sticky staff was running down his eye. With shaking himself he dropped you down on the camp floor. He stared angrily at you, while you jumped at his side, managing to push him down. Clawing at it with unsheathed claws you give it a huge wound. But he didn't give in and with one paw clawed at your ear distracting you, and now he was about to give give a big bite to your neck.

     Feeling hopeless and simply knowing this is your last battle, aside from finding a way to StarClan, you gave in. But at moment the ones who traveled to the Moonstone run into the camp, attacking the fox-hearted cats.

     Tigerclaw pinned down the ShadowClan cat who was about to murder you and gave him a painful knock in the stomach, and clawed at his shoulder with full strength. You wondered how easily could he been done with one of your former clanmate.

     Relief took over you, but the battle isn't over yet. After shaking your pelt you jumped back to the battle. Finding yourself by Tigerclaws side you two fought side by side.

     After giving most of the ShadowClan cats at least one if not more visible scars so they could remember not to mess with you and your best friend. 

     "Well, I saved you once again in a battle" smirked Tigerclaw glaring with his amber eyes at you.

     "T-Thanks again" you replied while panting after fighting so much.

     "Thats all?" he asked.

     "I'm keeping you a huge secret remember." You murmured to him, not loud enough for anybody else from him to hear.

     He eventually shut up and glared around the camp to check on everything. ShadowClan are gone, but not without a victim after the battle. Brokenstar trully meant it when he told the clans last gathering they will fought for the hunting grounds if the clans don't give a part of their land willingly. Lionheart, also a close friend of Tigerclaw, lied before the highrock motionless, Greypaw cried in his fur. Other cats are mourned his death, too. Tigerclaw and you sat by his body, for a second you looked at the sky, a star shone shiner than the others for a moment, a new member of StarClan, who died like a warrior.