~I'm suing~

Tuesday the 19th of November, 2019 12:04 PM

Living the life I live, has perks and downsides. Likes everyones life. Some perks being thinks like money, fame, awards or the multiple rooms full of gifts downstairs. But it comes with a lot of downsides, like having no privacy, people you've never met knowing everything about you, getting harassed just walking from a shop to my car, getting followed everywhere I go, getting daily death threats, getting hundreds of hate comments and messages a day, not being able to trust new people because their more than likely after you because your famous, and just not being able to do simple things like walk down the street. Things that I used to take for granted and not even spare a second thought.

It's not a rare for me to wish I wasn't famous, to just make everything go away and have my old life back, yeah I was living pay check to pay check, and even living on the streets for a while, but life was simple and I met some of the greatest people I've ever met. Or if I could go back further, my childhood, having not a care in the world as I played dolls with Freya.

I had situated myself in a guest room with all the lights off, the only light coming from the hall, and I was on the floor with my head leaning against the window. I had my legs drawed up. I didn't even have energy to cry, I just looked out at the city and let my thoughts wonder.

I hadn't noticed how long it had been before I heard a soft knock on the door.

I snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked over and saw Sebastian smiling softly in the doorway, his hand was still on the door where he knocked.

"You've been here for half an hour" he said, I smiled back before looking back out the window. He took his hand off the door and came into the room. He then sat across from me, leaning against the wall, he let out a little grunt as he hit the floor.

I looked over at him and he was looking back at me with a sympathetic smile.
I climbed over to him and laid down between his legs, my back was against his chest.

We didn't say anything we both just sat there and looked out at the city, Sebastian ran little circles with his thumb on my thigh. Just his presence is exactly what I needed.

After a little while I pulled out my phone and went onto Twitter. I could hear Sebastian quietly laughing as he knew what I was going to do

"Your going to hate yourself in the future for doing this" he said, resting his head on my shoulder

"Yeah well, everyone thinks I'm this perfect little girl who's just going to take it, fuck them" I said as I furiously typed my tweet. I'm sad, angry and annoyed and I'm pouring all of those emotions into this tweet.

"I was thinking" Sebastian said, his face resting in the crook of my neck "you could tell your mum about the baby on the trip, I packed the ultrasound picture in your movie notebook in your bags"