Chapter 8

The raven-haired male watched as the trickster carried Y/n over to the killer's side in anger why didn't he even try to stop what happened to Y/n the violent beating and the sick way the killer touched the smaller male with these kind touches not that thought anything of it only that he was only doing it to mess with the poor male Jake held his head clutching it in anger with questions of Y/n and also thoughts of him went through his head seeing him being hurt like that broke Jake's heart since he did kind of had feelings for the young boy ever since he laid eyes on him, his heart would speed up when they talked and the need to touch or hug him was there as well the ravens head snapped up and his eyes opened in shock he was in love with Y/n there was doubt in his mind that it was only a crush but he loved Y/n and he didn't care if his feelings were returned or not he'd always want Y/n safe and protected.

Taking a moment to get himself together Jake got up from the floor of the forest and walked back to his tent preparing for a way to get Y/n back also telling a couple of the other survivors who agreed to help after some convincing they finally agreed to come walking back into the forest towards the killer's side.

"Okay I want you guys to wait here but Dwight you come with me since I'll need someone to watch my back," said Jake

"If anything goes bad remember the plan," said Jake

Leon, David, Jill nodded their heads understanding getting a nod back Jake turned around and crouched walking to where he saw the trickster take Y/n upon walking to the killer's tent-making sure not to make noise Jake peeked inside seeing no Trickster he must have been pulled into a trial but seeing Y/n still asleep and in terrible condition the man sure did a number on him it only fueled Jake's hate towards the Korean male stepping inside carefully Jake picked up the small male trying not to wake him Y/n opened his eyes as much as he could since Ji-Woon beat him looking up at jake in surprise.

"It's okay Y/n I'm here to save you and I saw what happened to you," said Jake

Y/n could feel tears fall down his cheeks making The raven's heartache.

"Shh, no need to cry I'm not mad at you or anything I just want to let you that you don't have to go through this alone I'm always here for you Y/n," said Jake

Walking down the trail that hid him in the shadows so he wouldn't be seen by any of the other killers as Jake was walking one of the killers walked out upon the trail but the raven quickly hid behind a tree it looked like the legion hearing the sound of him peeing against one of the trees letting out a sigh of relief then him zipping himself back up then walking back to wherever he came from once the coast was clear jake resumed his walk seeing the other survivors up ahead.

"Well, well, well look what we have here a bunch of pussy survivors on our side," said Frank

Turning his head jake saw the legion standing behind him with his blade in hand staring at Jake intensely like a predator waiting to strike it's pray without wasting a second Jake bolted forward running as fast as he could Frank bot on his heels throwing down a flashbang it stunned the legion.

"Fuck my eyes you son of a bitch" snarled Frank

Seeing the others ahead looking worried Jake waved his hand back and forth a sign to run which they did all of them ran back to camp only stopping once in the camp to catch their breath, Jake didn't he carried Y/n back to his tent getting inside still holding the small male while laying down Jake promised himself that he'd protect Y/n with his life no matter what happens to himself he'd always put Y/n before him that's how much the raven loved the smaller male. love can make you do anything for someone even dying for them.

To be continued...